MrDude1977

Jul 24, 2024
This VN was pretty good till you couldn't avoid the Chloe and Lauren threesome. I avoided Chloe all through the VN and was on the love route with Lauren and then all of a sudden BAM threesome with Chloe. I didn't like that, It should have been a choice made by the player wether to have Chloe involved or not. Some of you like chloe and threesomes so your happy with it but i for one not that crazy about Chloe or her secret relationship she had with Lauren. There are actually several instances in the game where i thought i should have had the chance to say no to but didn't get the chance. This VN at it's current build i would give it a 3/5 stars it could easily be 5 stars if given us choices on wether they happen a certain way or not.

Marcelo123456

Sep 1, 2024
This VN was pretty good till you couldn't avoid the Chloe and Lauren threesome. I avoided Chloe all through the VN and was on the love route with Lauren and then all of a sudden BAM threesome with Chloe. I didn't like that, It should have been a choice made by the player wether to have Chloe involved or not. Some of you like chloe and threesomes so your happy with it but i for one not that crazy about Chloe or her secret relationship she had with Lauren. There are actually several instances in the game where i thought i should have had the chance to say no to but didn't get the chance. This VN at it's current build i would give it a 3/5 stars it could easily be 5 stars if given us choices on wether they happen a certain way or not.
Its the not letting you choose and force you to go on routes that you dont want on a playthrough like not letting you choose to join the mafia or not, and bugs like karen is pregnant with MC baby when you didnt had sex with her.

Last edited:

Ranxerox

Nov 11, 2021
does anyone know how to fix this error? never had it in a renpy game before this one.
Oh.. I didn't notice..
Someone made a patch for that, but I don't remember the user..

The good news is that I got the patch.. check below, it should solve it.
Unzip and copy the files (only 2 files), then paste inside the "game" folder of the game.
Restart the game and tell me how it went.
GL

Last edited:

peterppp

Mar 5, 2020
Oh.. I didn't notice..

Unzip and copy the files (only 2 files), then paste inside the "game" file of the game.
GL
hypaweeb02

Reactions: Ranxerox

GhostFaceGuy

Sep 16, 2019
So we have nothing but another delay ( I , being honest, have some doubts if Fenriz is a real person) . We have approached to abandoned tag as much as we could be possible. Shall we see another dumb excuses ? Could Moody have forgotten the promises to meet deadlines successfully?

Reactions: NewSeal

hypaweeb02

Jan 28, 2020
Oh.. I didn't notice..

Unzip and copy the files (only 2 files), then paste inside the "game" folder of the game.
GL
thank you my man!

Reactions: Ranxerox

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
Did the last update change the two routes with Lauren? Orginally at the branching paths if you chose to decide to fight them it would make her more corrupt in a sense and if you chose to go that you weren't involved or quit you would go the romantic path. This was reflected in the follow up actions and dialogue, but now since the new update there seems to be no difference between the two paths as the dialogue is still the same and the scenes so far as well. Is this the same for anyone else or is this a bug?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Midnight Prophets

Marcelo123456

Sep 1, 2024
Did the last update change the two routes with Lauren? Orginally at the branching paths if you chose to decide to fight them it would make her more corrupt in a sense and if you chose to go that you weren't involved or quit you would go the romantic path. This was reflected in the follow up actions and dialogue, but now since the new update there seems to be no difference between the two paths as the dialogue is still the same and the scenes so far as well. Is this the same for anyone else or is this a bug?
its a bug like the scene with Karen when she says she is pregnant but you didn't do it with her.

Reactions: Midnight Prophets
3.80 star(s) 191 Votes