Okyturi

Jun 8, 2020
I wonder why there are no walkthroughs/walkthrough mods for this? usually there are like 3-4 modders who almost compete for those walkthroughs. And here where there are so many different choices (and some lead to different scenes) - there is none.

Is it too much brancing in game to make good walkthrough? or some other reason?

Overall, great great game. I have a feeling I missed quite a bit in my playthrough cuz I was kinda pickint options somewhat randomly. But dunno if I can find what I missed even if I do another playthrough, so thats why, some form of guide/walkthrough would be nice.

Loving new Iris model. It is not unique by any means but it doesnt really matter for me that much. Old one was unique but it was like 5/10, new one is more common but 9/10.

Reactions: zVoidwalker

HyruleRL

Dec 31, 2018
I wonder why there are no walkthroughs/walkthrough mods for this? usually there are like 3-4 modders who almost compete for those walkthroughs. And here where there are so many different choices (and some lead to different scenes) - there is none.

Is it too much brancing in game to make good walkthrough? or some other reason?

Overall, great great game. I have a feeling I missed quite a bit in my playthrough cuz I was kinda pickint options somewhat randomly. But dunno if I can find what I missed even if I do another playthrough, so thats why, some form of guide/walkthrough would be nice.

Loving new Iris model. It is not unique by any means but it doesnt really matter for me that much. Old one was unique but it was like 5/10, new one is more common but 9/10.
I did one but its incomplete so am going to edit it to put what is missing but here it is
View attachment Life in Santa County V0.3.0 WT.pdf

Gajo99

Dec 8, 2017
If you got the massage ending for the other one you need to work for Sario in the drug business
I dont feel like doing a whole new run through the game to get to that ending any chance you can you put in spoiler please what the other ending is please?
Thanks

Last edited:

HyruleRL

Dec 31, 2018
I dont feel like doing a whole new run through the game to get to that ending can you put in spoiler please what the other ending is please
Thanks
Sario decided that since you kill Dave you will do the work he did like selling drugs in school and managing the warehouse after he introduce the 2 kids you saw Lauren talking in the bath you go to the warehouse and talk to then and find out how they setup Lauren, then you talk to Sara husband, the guy that brought Karen panties and lastly you return home late and you find that Lauren have finish painting the room and she is drunk you take her to her room and the update ends

Gajo99

Dec 8, 2017
Sario decided that since you kill Dave you will do the work he did like selling drugs in school and managing the warehouse after he introduce the 2 kids you saw Lauren talking in the bath you go to the warehouse and talk to then and find out how they setup Lauren, then you talk to Sara husband, the guy that brought Karen panties and lastly you return home late and you find that Lauren have finish painting the room and she is drunk you take her to her room and the update ends
thx a lot

Reactions: HyruleRL

crukko22

Apr 15, 2019
Do we have to blow up the trailer to reach this end?

Misosoc

Sep 28, 2020
What platform are you playing on? We have not encountered such an error before, maybe it is caused by a different platform. Android or something?
The compressed version on joiplay and also my cpu.

It just didn't let me enter the code and says I need to find it. Even though I gave looked at the picture. I might try and load a previous save and run that. Or maybe if someone has a save point right after this code issue.

blabbolo

Mar 18, 2019
After the update this game is top tier, so much netori potential and fucking ron's mom and sister in the future is the cherry on top, fuck ron, i hate that dude.

• Haha
Reactions: ActiveShooter

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
according to the Dev either that or enough points into intimidation
Yes........according to DEV !!!!!!!! How the hell you play these kind of games, where are no points system wisible and hinting what point you need ?????
Good example is right at the beginning of this update !!!! Went school.....NO option be agresive (black), thied both systems and different choices.....nothing !!!!!!
I hate doing same scenes over and over again with different choices and trying to remember, what choice i did before !!!!!!
And if you choose wrong, you miss scenes, example school roaming !!!!!!!

3.80 star(s) 191 Votes