micojive

Oct 2, 2017
First time playing it. Started off good, but as the freeroam events kept going started to like it less and less. Also not a fan of being locked out of stuff so early on in a game. See how it goes from here

Reactions: Nerttu

LordDiabl0

Feb 19, 2019
What do you guys think of the new Iris look? I kind of liked the old one, because she had a very unique look. She looks more "generic" now. I'll just have to get used to her new look.
I actually liked the previous Iris look with her blue hair, glasses, hair style, her freckles. To me she actually look hot and unique from other characters. But now she doesn't. She still looks good with the current look but I prefer the previous Iris. But that's just me, don't know of other people.

Misosoc

Sep 28, 2020
Not a bad game at all. Seems like some bugs though. Phone only lets you respond to Karen. Not the other 3. Also when you enter Sarah's house, the password for the alarm is no where to be found. Kind of stops you in your tracks and can't progress the game......

• Angry

crukko22

Apr 15, 2019
Not a bad game at all. Seems like some bugs though. Phone only lets you respond to Karen. Not the other 3. Also when you enter Sarah's house, the password for the alarm is no where to be found. Kind of stops you in your tracks and can't progress the game......
Sarah house password, it's written on the photo in the hall. The first part is for somewhat monotonous storytelling. In the next section, we make the decisions.

Reactions: Misosoc

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Had to skip through the prologue again as my saves had disappeared and the free-roam sections still suck on a second visit. Got to the new chapter and impressively, they've managed to make them even worse.

The MC still seems to be a pantysniffing little creep as well.

Misosoc

Sep 28, 2020
Sarah house password, it's written on the photo in the hall. The first part is for somewhat monotonous storytelling. In the next section, we make the decisions.

I look at the picture of Sarah and the husband... I see on the left a paper with the code yet when I click on it or anywhere, the picture is put down. It won't collect it so I can enter it on the key pad.....

• Angry

Gajo99

Dec 8, 2017
Either you must have blown up dave's trailer or you'll pretend to blow it. Which means your intimidation must have a high score to make him believe it.
Thanks while I have you here , will the intimidation/charisma system be kind of a min-max thing or can you do a middle ground?
Basically do you have to put all your points into one for maximum effect or can you do a mix?
Also are the rise and fall options counting towards some sort of point system in the background? And again is it important to max just one of those or can you choose a mix of both?

Thanks

Gajo99

Dec 8, 2017
A separate scoring system for rise and fall works behind. You get points for each of the lion head and handshake choices. In the future, these will be connected to the maximum and will be permanent, but for now, there is no maximum in terms of establishing a balance and understanding.
Thanks but what I meant was will there be penalties for mixing choices? Will I get locked out of many scenes and story if I dont max one or the other?

Reactions: densittie

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
I look at the picture of Sarah and the husband... I see on the left a paper with the code yet when I click on it or anywhere, the picture is put down. It won't collect it so I can enter it on the key pad.....
You have to remember the code, then go to a key pad in the hall to enter it. See here for details.

Misosoc

Sep 28, 2020
You have to remember the code, then go to a key pad in the hall to enter it. See here for details.

Yep and after I look at the picture, I see the code, remember it, go to key pad and the fucker tells me I need to find the code first. Well I know the code but it won't let me enter it.

This is my delema and I am not that slow lol. For all those facepalming me.

3.80 star(s) 191 Votes