X2Z

Aug 8, 2017
does the charisma intimidation thing matter right now? i've gone 50/50 with it wondering if i should commit to a route

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
does the charisma intimidation thing matter right now? i've gone 50/50 with it wondering if i should commit to a route
Right now I think it doesn't affect the game too much but it will probably have a bigger impact as the game progresses. My hope is that it doesn't lock you out of sex scenes, and it is just used to determine how the mc gets out of certain situations.

Reactions: JC07 and X2Z

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I started an old save just to check and it works there as well :) Gonna start from scratch now since I realized I don't have the foggiest what's going on......
Starting a fresh game was recommended by dev since this version includes some changes in the code that might cause issues for people playing with old saves.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: HornyyPussy

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
Right now I think it doesn't affect the game too much but it will probably have a bigger impact as the game progresses. My hope is that it doesn't lock you out of sex scenes, and it is just used to determine how the mc gets out of certain situations.
i already couldn´t invite elena to the party but i don´t know if it has to do with the points or because i already said to the other girl (don´t remember the name) that i go with her.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Reactions: ludobico

Carefree247

May 24, 2019
what is the requirement to invite elena to the party?
i already couldn´t invite elena to the party but i don´t know if it has to do with the points or because i already said to the other girl (don´t remember the name) that i go with her.
Don't accept Jasmines invite on the phone, nothing to do with points. I think we'll see her at the party regardless.
ABSOLUTELY INCREDIBLE ! Forgot last time a game gave me such feelings.
Maybe because we've been busy waiting for wallpapers from devs who ought to be busy making their games.

Last edited:

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
I started playing again with the prologue and had already managed to forget how annoying Ron was to me, and how I would like to break his nose.

If the author planned to get such an emotional response from the player, then I want to praise him) Great job)

I liked MC's sister's model with blue hair better.

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I started playing again with the prologue and had already managed to forget how annoying Ron was to me, and how I would like to break his nose.

If the author planned to get such an emotional response from the player, then I want to praise him) Great job)

I liked MC's sister's model with blue hair better.
Yeah I hope that ron turns out to be one of the villains because unless the character changes a lot I don't see myself ever liking him.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Devoted Member
Jun 11, 2020
Who is that Dianna bitch? Do we know anymore about her? Heard her talking to the inspector that got your mom fired but didn’t get to interact with her . Want to see MC Rawdog her ass dry

3.80 star(s) 191 Votes