HyruleRL

Dec 31, 2018
Just finish my second run excellent game i will keep my eye on it and since i miss a lot of scenes the first time i decided to make a WT, i recommend playing without the WT your first time but if you use it the WT is focus on No Kill, Charisma, Family and mix between Rise and Fall choices. Let me know if you find any spelling mistakes or if i miss something
View attachment Life in Santa County V0.3.0 WT.pdf

Darkmessiah30

Jul 12, 2020
is the mc always going to be a push over pussy and let everyone walk all over him or is he actually grow a pair and stand up for himself

Apr 28, 2021
Interesting for sure. I liked it for the most part, but that mansion alarm section. Was confused on what to do after the alarm got turned off. Looking under the bed wasn't the most obvious... everything else was alright.

Bullgano10

Mar 6, 2019
If this game giving the updates more frequently, the game will be the most popular at around. Because the good ones are not giving any care to their fans and they just give 1-2 update/s per a year. I downloaded around 300 games from here and I can say clearly, women are the best on this game.. (y) :eek:

I hope you guys will reach to your € aim and give your full focus onto this game :love:

Reactions: Lovv99 and Jarul

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I was trying to wait until the release of the animations but I couldn't resist and started playing. I haven't finished the update yet, but I kind of hope ron was the one that called the cops and said the mc was at the crime scene. That way we have a good reason to kill him. The dude is the most annoying character in the game.

LISC-MOODY Will the Rise and Fall options lock you in or out of some sex scenes in the future?

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 191 Votes