Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Finally finished the update and yeah this update made the game way more enjoyable. I really like the new model for Iris, wasn't really a big fan of the blue hair in the previous one. Now that we have answers for what was happening in the school, hopefully there will be no more silly debates about the three letter fetish. The only thing I don't like about the game is Ron but the way the character is written I think it is safe to assume that we aren't supposed to like him. I am almost sure that he was the one that called the cops on the mc. He was probably mad that the mc had sex with his mom, even though at the end of the day that only happened because the mc was trying to help his dumb ass.

Reactions: Mpkstroff

Garen

May 6, 2017
Had a great time with this. Usually free roam games tend to be super tedious but this game somehow has the balance right. The exclamation notification at top left that basically details out everything so you don't miss anything is a huge help.

Can't wait for more.

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
some people say the 0B incest patch works. but i say they are lying just tried the game for the first time and its landlady
worked fine for me. did you put it in the right folder? it has to be in the LISC-EP1V0.3.0-pc/game/ where the the archive.rpa and saves folder is.

allura404

Nov 7, 2019
Every character is very hot, the renders are of incredible quality, and the story is also very good. A game with incredible potential. I hope it is appreciated in the forum. Good luck dev

Shane498

Apr 27, 2017
Awesome game, looks like Being a Dik, I'm curious to see where the story will go, since in this forum someone said that there is not ntr, but those scenes with the mother... (she open the door with a nightgown, lock in the bathroom with students and the thing in the basement) we'll see I guess :unsure:

• Angry
Reactions: m4pII and BTLD

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Awesome game, looks like Being a Dik, I'm curious to see where the story will go, since in this forum someone said that there is not ntr, but those scenes with the mother... (she open the door with a nightgown, lock in the bathroom with students and the thing in the basement) we'll see I guess :unsure:
you do realize that the dev said multiple times there is no NTR
it's written also on the front page no Netorare only Netori ... right?
or you're so curious you can't be bothered to read?

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
If you play the full update you will get answers for what actually happened in the bathroom with the boys. There is no ntr in this game.

Reactions: Shane498 and BTLD

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Thanks for pointing it out. It was a typo.

I hope you play a fresh game and not using your old save.
I started an old save just to check and it works there as well :) Gonna start from scratch now since I realized I don't have the foggiest what's going on......

Nope there is no grinding in this game.
Oh please, just wait 'til I get Lauren in my bed!!!

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 191 Votes