kiarash1985

Mar 22, 2018
do you mean to WAIT ANOTHER SIX MONTHS? :cautious: :unsure:
No, the developers stated something about an update coming out next week, i meant that one, i don't like to play the game from the beginning for another time when that update comes out that might break the save games, but that's just me.

NateGrey

Aug 21, 2020
All my saves are gone yay. *slow clap*
If you still have your old game you can manually copy the save file folder, that worked for me.

I did have a small error/inconsistency: when Sophie approaches the MC in the morning to visit the sex shop, they act as if the MC doms Sophie, even if it was the other way around.

Reactions: interlinked

Beduin123

Mar 29, 2023
No, the developers stated something about an update coming out next week, i meant that one, i don't like to play the game from the beginning for another time when that update comes out that might break the save games, but that's just me.
I think I'll wait for the next one, or may be two. I just recently played this good game and do not want to play from the beginning just to see the reworked stuff. But I'd like to see it in the future.

Chris1999

Jan 7, 2022
Can anyone help me with a save file from the end of 0.8.1 because for me it crashes after talking with the detective….

albul

Jun 8, 2017
I get that usual level of reading comprehension in a f95zone thread is not that high, but this thread seems like it attracts 80% illiterate people.

Reactions: BTLD

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
Anything new with Karen in this update? She's the only one I play this game for, so will happily let it cook for a while longer if she's not featured again yet.

Reactions: Throwawayxyz

Deyn21

Jun 17, 2018
The story is a mess now. Why is Charlotte at the beginning in the new house. And there are the same scenes with her later?

Also, the story starts now with new house? Wtf. Where is a scene with dancing Iris with headphones.

Dev, what the hell is happening?

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Any torrent for this behemoth?
LifeinSantaCounty-0.9.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

3.90 star(s) 183 Votes