Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018
Why do I see a Fail stamp twice so far? trying to use the mod to get the most points after the first time.. and still seem to get it.. what am I not seeing or realizing? Or is it just that I have went charisma this first play thru and need to go intimidation?

hungneet

Aug 6, 2017
When I get the sling down in massage sence, she stop the massage in the middle, Do I do something wrong before?

ElNakauo

Oct 23, 2021
the same error in the game , there are errors in all the messages on the phone and in some you simply cannot move forward Screenshot_20211222-212454.png

Last edited:

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Loved the game, wish it was on SubscribeStar so I could support it there, but the story is interesting though I can't help but feel like I need a walkthrough sometimes in case I miss opportunities with some of the LI's. Sophia and Rose in particular with how their personalities are, require some kind of heads up for how best to romance them since the other LI's are easier to pursue in terms of what choices/options to make with them. Btw, just have to say I love the models used for this game, in particular the milfs all look amazing!! Oddly enough the only girl I felt nothing for was Elena, so at this point I may just let Ron have her since we banged Karen (and apparently may have the option of pursuing something with her) along with literally every other female in the game.

Looking forward to the next update!

Last edited:
Reactions: Queen Daenerys
Jun 11, 2020
Loved the game, wish it was on SubscribeStar so I could support it there, but the story is interesting though I can't help but feel like I need a walkthrough sometimes in case I miss opportunities with some of the LI's. Sophia and Rose in particular with how their personalities are, require some kind of heads up for how best to romance them since the other LI's are easier to pursue in terms of what choices/options to make with them. Btw, just have to say I love the models used for this game, in particular the milfs all look amazing!! Oddly enough the only girl I felt nothing for was Elena, so at this point I may just let Ron have her since we banged Karen (and apparently may have the option of pursuing something with her) along with literally every other female in the game.

Looking forward to the next update!
Some guy made a walkthrough but it's only for charisma so if that's the path you're choosing than you should consider it. I have saves for both paths, but I enjoy them both so far. Couldn't care less for Ron or his feelings I didn't ask to bang his mom so.. I don't really feel bad about pursuing Elena.

Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

Scyths

Mar 18, 2019
Where and How do you get the scene with the handprint on the restaurant owner's wife ? Is this before or after the "explosion" ? Because I did both after after the explosion and didn't see that one. And does it influence anything in any way ?

3.80 star(s) 185 Votes