Judge_Dredd_

Jan 28, 2018

Hi everyone. Sorry, I've been quiet for a while. Covid was not well received in my family. We survived with heavy damage. I had to work at my job, work on the game, and take care of my father who was intubated... The game is about to be completed.. Final polishing and script rewriting remained. The end of the month will be over comfortably. But releasing the game a few days before the payout date is a bit of an inconvenience. It can be a little disturbing that people who come just for the update are charged two days apart. I would be uncomfortable doing such a thing. That's why we will release the game on the 3rd of the month when the payment date has passed. I want to specially thank you. No one has expressed any inconvenience to me due to these delays, but if there are still those who are disturbed by the delay, I will try to help if they contact me via private message. This update will again have +1200 Render and +40 Animations as promised.

RELEASE DATE

+25 $ = February 3

jbs27572

Apr 3, 2020
Mega link says dev violated terms of service. Is there a way to fix this? I don't have other download services.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Mega link says dev violated terms of service. Is there a way to fix this? I don't have other download services.
a new update should be out in 10 days or so.
you could also try compressed versions, a few working links, significantly smaller size/faster download.
or you can report the OP/first post and someone should renew those dead mega links.

Reactions: Revan 12345

Judge_Dredd_

Jan 28, 2018

Greetings, I'm Fenriz, This is our final announcement about the game's release. As you know, we have been having a hard time for a few weeks because of covid. About 2 days ago, MOODY lost 2 members of his family. He is engaged in the funeral things and is trying to be well. So there will be a change in our release date. In the meantime, I'm doing the final checks. Thanks, everyone for your understanding.

Release date.
9 February 25$ Patrons
14 February 10$ Patrons
17 February 5$ Patrons

allura404

Nov 7, 2019

Greetings, I'm Fenriz, This is our final announcement about the game's release. As you know, we have been having a hard time for a few weeks because of covid. About 2 days ago, MOODY lost 2 members of his family. He is engaged in the funeral things and is trying to be well. So there will be a change in our release date. In the meantime, I'm doing the final checks. Thanks, everyone for your understanding.
I was really upset about this situation. My condolences to Moody :(

3.80 star(s) 185 Votes