Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Did it got deleted or something?
Nope there was never any ntr in the game. People freaked out in the beginning because there was a scene where the mom of the mc is seen entering the school bathroom with two boys. But nothing happens there and the dev has made it clear that the game will not have ntr.

Gajo99

Dec 8, 2017

Greetings, I'm Fenriz, This is our final announcement about the game's release. As you know, we have been having a hard time for a few weeks because of covid. About 2 days ago, MOODY lost 2 members of his family. He is engaged in the funeral things and is trying to be well. So there will be a change in our release date. In the meantime, I'm doing the final checks. Thanks, everyone for your understanding.

Release date.
9 February 25$ Patrons
14 February 10$ Patrons
17 February 5$ Patrons
The developer team has announced a delay due to the funeral of their relatives. The approximate date is a middle of next month. Wish them the best in such difficult situation. My condolences(((
Wait im confused, have there been any more delays or are these dates still valid?

Nov 24, 2021
Im sorry for the ugly question, but can someone send the save of completed game? Or some link with saves?

Deleted member 4041066

Aug 10, 2021
Delayed...again. "The game is completed, ready for release, but the script rewriting is not finished. Our rewriter had some problems. It'll be over in a few days and we'll release as soon as it's over. It could be three days or a week. Since we don't have complete information on this situation, I cannot give exact time. Let's say a week. It won't take more than a week."

So it definitely will take more than a week, if the old signs stand. :Kappa: *Sigh*, oh well.

3.80 star(s) 185 Votes