Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Then they have changed the approach.
I think that was always their approach. They will obviously not release it for the public at the same time they release it for their higher tiers but from what I remember they always did public releases.

Reactions: BTLD

Deleted member 4041066

Aug 10, 2021
I think that was always their approach. They will obviously not release it for the public at the same time they release it for their higher tiers but from what I remember they always did public releases.
As far as I remember it wasn't, because they even had some announcement on Discord why they won't do public ones and this site was mentioned there. Now that announcement doesn't exist anymore in their Discord, so it definitely seems they have changed their approach.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
As far as I remember it wasn't, because they even had some announcement on Discord why they won't do public ones and this site was mentioned there. Now that announcement doesn't exist anymore in their Discord, so it definitely seems they have changed their approach.
Then maybe I am misremembering. It can happen when you play too many games. :LUL:

• Haha
Reactions: BTLD
3.80 star(s) 185 Votes