Quadclops

Jan 5, 2019
I wouldn't rush to buy it at the moment, it has some serious bugs, the dev said he is working on fixing them now. About part way into the update one of the characters you need to talk to at School to move the update along is missing. Also the first sex scene in the update doesn't seem to trigger on either Intimidation or Charisma path.

Bossjohn

Apr 4, 2020
I wouldn't rush to buy it at the moment, it has some serious bugs, the dev said he is working on fixing them now. About part way into the update one of the characters you need to talk to at School to move the update along is missing. Also the first sex scene in the update doesn't seem to trigger on either Intimidation or Charisma path.
so far whatever you have played, any lauren content you come across?

or at least tell me whether we can expect lauren content in this update or not ?

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: ActiveShooter

Quadclops

Jan 5, 2019
so far whatever you have played, any lauren content you come across?

or at least tell me whether we can expect lauren content in this update or not ?
The gallery shows 6 "sex" scenes this update, they are greyed out so its kinda hard to see. The part where I am stuck is towards the beginning of the update, the first sex scene with Chloe but I can't get it to trigger no matter what I do. As for the other 5 I am not sure but I think at least one is with Lauren.

Reactions: Bossjohn

shiton32

Sep 29, 2021
The gallery shows 6 "sex" scenes this update, they are greyed out so its kinda hard to see. The part where I am stuck is towards the beginning of the update, the first sex scene with Chloe but I can't get it to trigger no matter what I do. As for the other 5 I am not sure but I think at least one is with Lauren.
Karen action?

Before I Forget

Sep 4, 2021
If it has bugs then perhaps people shouldn't complained so much for it to be released when it wasn't ready... only for those same people to later complain about bugs and other stuff.

allura404

Nov 7, 2019
Those who played 0.4, did you like the update? Can anyone talk a little bit about the update without giving spoiler? I wonder

3.80 star(s) 185 Votes