Off_Kilter

Donor
Jul 1, 2021
After looking at the 10th screenshot in the OP, I can't play this game. Way, way too many icons on that desktop. Playing the game would trigger my OCD...sorry DEV, I'll have to pass. lol

• Thinking Face
Reactions: anon280

JollyGeorgieM

Apr 14, 2019
I was looking through the last version of the walkthrough (since it hasn't been updated yet as of this posting) and I noticed the big decision to blow up the hideous blonde douchebag comes with +3 CHARISMA. Is that a typo? A goof in the game? Or is that working as intended? I feel like deciding to blow someone up, especially without speaking to them, is a pretty clear-cut case of Intimidation, no? And considering the reputation you acquire after doing that - a badass not to be messed with - I'm really scratching my head here trying to figure out what the thought process behind that was (if it was indeed intentional). It's not a big deal by any means, but could someone please explain the logic behind that decision granting +3 Charisma instead of +3 Intimidation? Genuinely curious.

If anything I'd expect doing it to grant +3 Intimidation and not doing it to grant +3 Charisma. What's the angle I'm missing? :unsure:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Boldano
3.80 star(s) 185 Votes