princess bride

Aug 18, 2018

View attachment 1785980

DEVLOG / BETA TEST ANNOUNCEMENT

Hi guys. We've been quiet for a while because, as you know, we're working hard. We can say that we have left behind another oppressive process. We are happy to announce that the new update is finished. We will start beta testing tomorrow. We think it will take a week. The animations are not finished yet. As you know, there is a little too much animation in our updates. In the remaining time, we will work to finish the animations as we fix the bugs.

Let me tell you a little about what we did. We coded the game from scratch and upgraded the Renp'y version. One of the biggest problems that has been complained about so far and that hindered us in the development process was the UI we chose at the beginning. We are back to Base UI. If there is one thing we have learned in this process, it is to not break the working and simple one. We renewed all the codes and made them more useful and simple. We also got rid of annoying things like Rollblock, skipblock etc. We will shorten the Prologue with a beautiful system and renew it with a different presentation. We may not be able to make it to the release, but we will definitely do it after the release. We put some effort into making the existing save files work. And everything seems fine now.

We got a good story progression. Again we will have 1200+ scenes and 40+ animations if nothing changes. We will release the game as soon as our beta testing period is over. We are very satisfied with the contents. Let's see what you will think. Some of you will be very happy. I wish you all a good week.
1200 renders and 40 animations??? Damn, this is huge!!! Excited to play it rn

Reactions: MAKROW and Bossjohn

MrBaddingtonBear

Apr 10, 2022

LYE_undertable3.jpeg

RELEASE DATE:

Non-animated version:

$25+ tiers : 12 May

$10+ tiers : 16 May

$5+ tiers : 18 May

Animated version :

$25+ tiers : 19 May

$10+ tiers : 23 May

$5+ tiers : 25 May

Our work took a little longer due to the animations taking more time than expected. But since the full version will be published this month, it will not be a problem. In addition, we will be back with beautiful and special renders during the month.

Before I Forget

Sep 4, 2021

View attachment 1801584

RELEASE DATE:

Non-animated version:

$25+ tiers : 12 May

$10+ tiers : 16 May

$5+ tiers : 18 May

Animated version :

$25+ tiers : 19 May

$10+ tiers : 23 May

$5+ tiers : 25 May

Our work took a little longer due to the animations taking more time than expected. But since the full version will be published this month, it will not be a problem. In addition, we will be back with beautiful and special renders during the month.
I'm sure that guy that loves high heels is gonna have a time of his life with this update.

GhostFaceGuy

Sep 16, 2019
I wonder if she is able to jump on this heels if such a necessity suddenly exists, for example to grample to some fance or the wall. I could donate my old running nikes in favour of Lauren perhaps.

Revan 12345

Feb 28, 2020
I don't get why one should play the non-animated version of the game and 1 week later replay the same game just for the animations... I would just the release the full version at the end
Tbh, I don't mind this. This game is a gem. And he's releasing updates on time compared to the other developers. Plus every update so far was a big one.

3.80 star(s) 185 Votes