Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
this is 0.4 version, i think this means there were 3 game updates.

their average seems to be 4 months, but i believe last update came out faster.
check again for those versions - you have changelog in OP (which should be up to date);)

Reactions: drooopy

thealucid

Oct 10, 2018
Dev knows that we all play this one just because of mom and he still just keeps teasing us. I just played an update but please more mom in the game, I'm not saying MC should fuck her because the game would be over but more scenes with her.
You like games that end after the MC and mom fuck once??

I'd prefer a game where the sex starts halfway in.

Mahakmar

May 25, 2020
Ugh! The way v0.4.3 ended I'm already dreading Ron's next scenes in v0.5 :cautious:
Dumbass me answered his panic phone call, and guess who won the pony to bail him out...AGAIN :HideThePain:
yeah i so hope we can just flat out say no , but i guess we are stuck with him to keep a red thread of a story -.- , we already see the friction between the 2 and well at one point something gotta give

Maverick369

Nov 22, 2021
I also think he is not as dumb as he pretends to be. My feeling is that he is looking for someway behind the scenes to get revenge on the main character for having fucked his mom.

buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
The characters in the game are all very juicy.....( not children )...good game...mostly adult characters.....Lauren and Chloe :love: :love: :love: :love: are generally on top....more love affair.(y):love:(y)(y):love::love:......Intrigue is needed .... in love .... and it will be interesting.:unsure: (y) :love:

Reactions: Lucius Logan 3D

Before I Forget

Sep 4, 2021
I also think he is not as dumb as he pretends to be. My feeling is that he is looking for someway behind the scenes to get revenge on the main character for having fucked his mom.
I kinda hope Ron is, I also hope Ron is behind all of this and secretly has it out for the MC. That way my hate for him can be even more justifiable.

Reactions: drooopy

Draverik

Apr 21, 2017
But it's his stupidity that lead us into fucking his mom in the first place, no?

Reactions: Nulldev

Lucius Logan 3D

Jan 2, 2022

You have new previews and announcement.
:pclap:

DEVLOG / BETA TEST ANNOUNCEMENT :

Lauren preview :

Check our Patreon page!

Last edited:

MrBaddingtonBear

Apr 10, 2022

LBN_10_1.png

DEVLOG / BETA TEST ANNOUNCEMENT

Hi guys. We've been quiet for a while because, as you know, we're working hard. We can say that we have left behind another oppressive process. We are happy to announce that the new update is finished. We will start beta testing tomorrow. We think it will take a week. The animations are not finished yet. As you know, there is a little too much animation in our updates. In the remaining time, we will work to finish the animations as we fix the bugs.

Let me tell you a little about what we did. We coded the game from scratch and upgraded the Renp'y version. One of the biggest problems that has been complained about so far and that hindered us in the development process was the UI we chose at the beginning. We are back to Base UI. If there is one thing we have learned in this process, it is to not break the working and simple one. We renewed all the codes and made them more useful and simple. We also got rid of annoying things like Rollblock, skipblock etc. We will shorten the Prologue with a beautiful system and renew it with a different presentation. We may not be able to make it to the release, but we will definitely do it after the release. We put some effort into making the existing save files work. And everything seems fine now.

We got a good story progression. Again we will have 1200+ scenes and 40+ animations if nothing changes. We will release the game as soon as our beta testing period is over. We are very satisfied with the contents. Let's see what you will think. Some of you will be very happy. I wish you all a good week.

anatarash

Feb 1, 2022

View attachment 1785980

DEVLOG / BETA TEST ANNOUNCEMENT

Hi guys. We've been quiet for a while because, as you know, we're working hard. We can say that we have left behind another oppressive process. We are happy to announce that the new update is finished. We will start beta testing tomorrow. We think it will take a week. The animations are not finished yet. As you know, there is a little too much animation in our updates. In the remaining time, we will work to finish the animations as we fix the bugs.

Let me tell you a little about what we did. We coded the game from scratch and upgraded the Renp'y version. One of the biggest problems that has been complained about so far and that hindered us in the development process was the UI we chose at the beginning. We are back to Base UI. If there is one thing we have learned in this process, it is to not break the working and simple one. We renewed all the codes and made them more useful and simple. We also got rid of annoying things like Rollblock, skipblock etc. We will shorten the Prologue with a beautiful system and renew it with a different presentation. We may not be able to make it to the release, but we will definitely do it after the release. We put some effort into making the existing save files work. And everything seems fine now.

We got a good story progression. Again we will have 1200+ scenes and 40+ animations if nothing changes. We will release the game as soon as our beta testing period is over. We are very satisfied with the contents. Let's see what you will think. Some of you will be very happy. I wish you all a good week.
so Happy i wanna cry❤

Reactions: dopefresh
3.80 star(s) 185 Votes