The Bush Diver

Feb 21, 2020
Hey there, brothers.

I've finished playing the current version this afternoon and can't stress enough how thankful I really am for having tried this game out.

Keeping it short, I can say that I clearly see this game entering the pantheon of the all-time great VNs with a bit more development...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Bold Bash Studios is going straight to the top!

screenshot0287.png

Lovv99

Aug 25, 2020
Hey there, brothers.

I've finished playing the current version this afternoon and can't stress enough how thankful I really am for having tried this game out.

Keeping it short, I can say that I clearly see this game entering the pantheon of the all-time great VNs with a bit more development...

Bold Bash Studios is going straight to the top!

View attachment 1749175
animations are already better than in those games

Reactions: Revan 12345

allura404

Nov 7, 2019
Am I the only one annoyed by this enormous boobs on each and every character?
Speaking of which, I don't complain about big boobs, but I do complain about huge nipples. Although Chloe is my favorite in the game, I didn't like the scene she got in the update because of her nipples. Her nipples looked exaggerated in this scene

BenHatira

Oct 12, 2021
Well those are the special renders from patreon but considering that their original size is way too big i had to downsize them ... so yeah here we go

Is it just me or does Lauren looks like she is about to kick my ass in the second picture :unsure:

Only1P

Sep 10, 2021
FUCK MAN! now ill never fall asleep tonight.
Well those are the special renders from patreon but considering that their original size is way too big i had to downsize them ... so yeah here we go

Is it just me or does Lauren looks like she is about to kick my ass in the second picture :unsure:

Reactions: Bossjohn

allura404

Nov 7, 2019

OMFG, god level renders. On the one hand, I'm sorry that this is not a preview. Such a scene in the game could cause a heart attack. I'm looking forward to threesome with Chloe and Lauren in the future

Daastaan007

Jan 10, 2019
What will happen if MC did not turn on the gas to kill Dave..?? And Is there any other way in future to eliminate Dave..??

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
What will happen if MC did not turn on the gas to kill Dave..?? And Is there any other way in future to eliminate Dave..??
Explosion still happens. MC still get's interviewed by the police blah blah blah. So not much changes other than the fact he's not a murderer.

3.80 star(s) 185 Votes