allura404

Nov 7, 2019
Joint gameplay? What do you mean?
I mean a joint gameplay that VN lovers and sandbox lovers can enjoy. I don't think this game has a boring and repetitive sandbox gameplay. If there was no free roaming, sandbox lovers like me might not be satisfied this time. I personally wouldn't have thought a VN gameplay would be suitable for this game. The free roam in the prologue was very simple

Anti-R

Mar 7, 2021
to those who play using android version on phone and get stuck at reply message in phone just click reply message to every one of them until reply message appear beside game phone screen and just click game phone home button to go back so you can reply message all of them or (reply message) will not appear on phone scene not matter how many time you click reply message it will not show up, it got bug on fullscreen as it not show up full karen image popup and one thing again, if you got (force close) just go to (phone setting) and (clear data) life in santa county game, don't worry your game save will not be dissapear unless you delete save folder using file manager

ashton10

Dec 20, 2019
Can someone show me a screenshot or something on where to find the key in police station? I made a lot of google search about this and so someone else also asked this here but can't seem to find that in the forum. So any help would be appreciated

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Reactions: ashton10

BenHatira

Oct 12, 2021
Rather mysterious previews ... so i guess let's use our imagination how those might play out in the end :sneaky:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

GhostFaceGuy

Sep 16, 2019
Rather mysterious previews ... so i guess let's use our imagination how those might play out in the end :sneaky:

I would have never gueseed if you had not identified her as Lauren )

3.80 star(s) 185 Votes