incest lover m/s

Mar 27, 2022
I haven't played this game for a while..in this update there is already a sex scene between the mc and the landlady?

zaqrwe

Jun 29, 2018
What the hell.. Never in my life I felt so irritated by playing adult game. Why is MC so pathethic? He literally cannot say no to anyone and lets everyone use him as they pleases. I'm not gonna talk about how situation escalated to incredibly huge problems, but MC brainlessly doing everything other people tells him to do, just makes me mad. If you need your best friend to tell you, you shouldn't give away your moms panties to your bully(and still going to do it anyway), your brain is fucking damaged. I guess everything sums up to one thought even he himself had "I've never thought about a way to escape this situation". This is certainly not what I expected from 'female/male dominace' tag. For what I've seen from first two days he's clearly into submission.

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
What the hell.. Never in my life I felt so irritated by playing adult game. Why is MC so pathethic? He literally cannot say no to anyone and lets everyone use him as they pleases. I'm not gonna talk about how situation escalated to incredibly huge problems, but MC brainlessly doing everything other people tells him to do, just makes me mad. If you need your best friend to tell you, you shouldn't give away your moms panties to your bully(and still going to do it anyway), your brain is fucking damaged. I guess everything sums up to one thought even he himself had "I've never thought about a way to escape this situation". This is certainly not what I expected from 'female/male dominace' tag. For what I've seen from first two days he's clearly into submission.
Things change after the prologue, but yeah he wasn't the sharpest tool in the shed.

zaqrwe

Jun 29, 2018
Things change after the prologue, but yeah he wasn't the sharpest tool in the shed.
Yeah, I somehow managed to endure it and started main part. But it was very close call, I almost gave up during third day. The only good thing about it was pleasure of blowing that dick off in the end. And I must say, difference between MC behaviour in prologue and later is huge, so much that I wondered if it was really the same person.

Maverick369

Nov 22, 2021
They are aware of it and plan on going back to fix the prologue. Trust me things are going to get real interesting with next update And that is all I can say.

Feb 26, 2022

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I kid you not, the way Lauren teases & pushes her $on's face down in the pool with her foot, is EXACTLY how MY Landlady gave me MY foot fetish some years back. That scene made my heart pump fast. ...And I had to change underwear of course. I hope the above spoiler will continue with Lauren inviting someone close to her under the table, for some fun. Can't wait.

allura404

Nov 7, 2019
I like how the game started out as a story but it's turned into one of those free roam games.
dude, it doesn't have repetitive gameplay like many other sandbox games. I think it has a joint gameplay for people who like sandbox and those who don't.

3.80 star(s) 185 Votes