Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
Just when I thought I'd seen enough yoga scenes in adult games, LISC reminds me why they're still necessary. The quality of that scene alone was grade A. I've said it before and I'll say it again, the MC has the hottest women under his roof, I'm content with them, anyone else is just an added bonus. Like Camelia, Hana, Ran and Rose. That Camelia scene was insane though, I can't say for sure that she's behind Dave's murder, because there was a long list of people he was screwing over. But the books and search history says another thing, we'll see. Overall, this update was worth the wait.

My Tier:
SS: Iris, Lauren, Chloe
S: Karen, Ran, Rose, Sophia, Camelia
A: Elena, Jasmine, Skylar, Medea(Nerdy girls are hot)

Honorable Mention: Ms. Carter looks like Stifler's Mom

Edit: Sorry, Karen

Last edited:

shiton32

Sep 29, 2021
Just when I thought I'd seen enough yoga scenes in adult games, LISC reminds me why they're still necessary. The quality of that scene alone was grade A. I've said it before and I'll say it again, the MC has the hottest women under his roof, I'm content with them, anyone else is just an added bonus. Like Camelia, Hana, Ran and Rose. That Camelia scene was insane though, I can't say for sure that she's behind Dave's murder, because there was a long list of people he was screwing over. But the books and search history says another thing, we'll see. Overall, this update was worth the wait.

My Tier:
SS: Iris, Lauren, Chloe
S: Ran, Rose, Sophia, Camelia
A: Elena, Jasmine, Skylar, Medea

Honorable Mention: Ms. Carter looks like Stifler's Mom
What about Karen? :unsure:

Reactions: Wicked Garden

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Maybe Deve was murdered on behalf of this Italian because he insulted his girlfriend.

cakalxxx

Jul 1, 2020
Why can't we roll back the scenes in this game? Sometimes i can roll back scenes with using scroll button, both before and after decisions but sometimes i couldn't?

Srimanta

Aug 25, 2021
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.4.3
Size: 790 MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PIXELDRAIN (if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Turns out I fucked up the LISC build by forgetting to include the IC patch. If you want to play with that go ahead and download the patch.rpy file and drop it in this directory on your phone:

Documents/RenPy_Saves/com.estrada777.lifeinsantacounty/game

It's a tiny little file so won't take any time to download.

Sorry I screwed that up.
The patch isn't working, can you do something about it?

Lucius Logan 3D

Jan 2, 2022
I played both playthroughs, the love route and the criminal route, still didn't get the guitar scene. I'm sure I'm not missing any of her points either. So aside from the Sario thing are there any other requirements?
try this...

credits for
written by: @hermesWTs
hermesWTs

Reactions: Honnepon

Rotumaru

Feb 13, 2018
holy crap this is one of the best games I played the quality is amazing cant wait for more.

Anybody know any games similar to this one in terms of high quality renders and good story?
IF you consider this a good story, I have to say you are privileged, because you have real gems to discover out there.

And I guarantee they will be much better than this. This is really mediocre when it comes to writing and story.

3.80 star(s) 185 Votes