Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
We all know now we gotta stay in this thread where the game be going on.
This game, with a hottie actually day dreaming of our MC who is in a world of trouble.
1646485814514.png

There it is ... she acts on her impulses and does not get sent off. What a sweet predicament.

1646485879535.png

Here is our boy, hopeless in his surrender to her charms.

Something to game after, 4 sure!

Reactions: codex35

junjunjey

Dec 4, 2019
Just finished the prologue. Man I fucking hate Ron with every fiber of my being. I really dislike MC because he helps Ron who is just... better not be helped in the first place. Man is hypocrite and cringe I so wish to punch him in the face and be done with him. If not for the fact that I read here that MC stopped being a pussy after this prologue I would dump this story into the bin.

I honestly find the idea that Ron might be the one who set the trailer ablaze and called the cops as bland honestly. Would much prefer if the perpetrator is Camelie... It is in my greatest hope that Ron better stops being relevant to the story. Let him stay the fuck as the lowest being that he is while allow the MC to climb the ladder leaving him in the dust.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Just finished the prologue. Man I fucking hate Ron with every fiber of my being. I really dislike MC because he helps Ron who is just... better not be helped in the first place. Man is hypocrite and cringe I so wish to punch him in the face and be done with him. If not for the fact that I read here that MC stopped being a pussy after this prologue I would dump this story into the bin.

I honestly find the idea that Ron might be the one who set the trailer ablaze and called the cops as bland honestly. Would much prefer if the perpetrator is Camelie... It is in my greatest hope that Ron better stops being relevant to the story. Let him stay the fuck as the lowest being that he is while allow the MC to climb the ladder leaving him in the dust.
Yeah after the prologue you have a lot more options on how you want the mc to behave. From all the things we have seen so far from Ron I don't think we are supposed to like him. His character would need a very drastic change for him to be likeable.

shiton32

Sep 29, 2021

that's why we always fuck ron's mom

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1646651651762.png
All fer a good cause, ma”am, you be worth all the trouble be had in the world.
MC is the only guy doing something and getting something for his troubles.
Seems fair to me.
Scenes are handled well about putting in the effort and getting the reward.

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Did you look at the guy who made him work for him? Or the mob assholes? Or the guy in the corridor?
MC fits right in that line up of hustling num nuts.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
What have they written on the page?
Have anyone seen a development roadmap?
has anybody seen the road map in their patreon page?
Thanks for the teaser. Could you post here the road map they mentioned ?
Has anybody seen a road map?
can you please stop spamming this thread with the same question over and over again, ffs...you have got your answer already.

BigTyson

Dec 6, 2017
I was using the walkthrough mod and then couldn't progress the due to all choices being greyed out. Is this because of the mod or some earlier choices I made?

1646876093831.png

Reactions: codex983
3.80 star(s) 185 Votes