hermesh

Feb 1, 2022
chloe dominate you or you dominate her?
This isn't a full dom-sub relationship in either direction: Chloe basically bought equipment and seems to have some fantasies but she didn't really live them out before, she is certainly no dominatrix (yet). Imo they are in a kinda experimental/playful stage trying to figure out what they want.

She did start off with her being in the lead (using handcuffs and a blindfold on the MC), but it seemed more about staying in control while daring to do a sexual act with the MC than about domination. If the MC has enough intimidation, he can get her to remove the blindfold while she gives him a boobjob. Imo its more of a push/pull situation than fixed roles at this stage...

Reactions: sidsan

sidsan

Jun 17, 2021
This isn't a full dom-sub relationship in either direction: Chloe basically bought equipment and seems to have some fantasies but she didn't really live them out before, she is certainly no dominatrix (yet). Imo they are in a kinda experimental/playful stage trying to figure out what they want.

She did start off with her being in the lead (using handcuffs and a blindfold on the MC), but it seemed more about staying in control while daring to do a sexual act with the MC than about domination. If the MC has enough intimidation, he can get her to remove the blindfold while she gives him a boobjob. Imo its more of a push/pull situation than fixed roles at this stage...
how to get this scene?

hermesh

Feb 1, 2022
how to get this scene?
1) In the evening home freeroam, you need to choose "Close TV" when interacting with her in the living room (not "wake her").
2) In the home freeroam next morning, you find her in the bathroom. Go "Compliment."-> "Legendary." -> "Why not?" (if you don't get the "Why not?" you took the wrong option in the evening).
3) In the home freeroam episode II, go to her room, choose "get in" (requires step 1 and 2 to be successful) -> "go over her" (requires intimidation 4+ for blindfold removal)

Reactions: sidsan

Behappy69

Nov 3, 2020
This game is too good to not have sex sounded effects such as moaning and Butt slapping etc. I see the butt slapped and it gets red but no sound I see awesome renders Love animations and I think it is a really Great story. Plz, allow users that want it to have it and for those that don't let them mute it. No matter what I will play this game but it would take it to a whole other level if that was added. Great game dev :love:

paia

Sep 1, 2019
anybody knows, what the function liscp represents and where can I get the current values it sets?

Last edited:

Zero919

May 2, 2017
when will the gallery be repaired? I went to the point in the game where there is a choice to cum inside in Rose, but when viewed through the gallery, this option is closed.
and why is there no gallery from the prologue? there are scenes there too...:unsure:

3.80 star(s) 185 Votes