ptahn

Jun 23, 2018
This is from a review of this game written in May 2021:

4.00 star(s)
desmosome
[v0.2]
This is actually quite a bold project. The dev didn't shy away from controversial material just to play it safe. I will say it outright that people who are really sensitive to anything resembling NTR should not play this. Honestly. No, seriously. Don't play it if you get erked by the usual stuff that sparks NTR discussions in these game threads. This game has those questionable material story elements. It really isn't an NTR story, but neither is it a game that intentionally caters it's story to the harem/romance crowd.

EDIT: BIG CHANGES in the narrative in the latest update (v0.3.1). If you stick with the game, you will find that the MC does turn into a kind of chad that can stand up for himself and take all the women. NTR vibes were nonexistent in this update, and the story developed in a direction where there probably won't be any more situations that make anti-NTR people nervous.

edit: Version v0.3.1 makes a drastic change, both in terms of the tone of the story and in the gameplay. It's absolutely much higher quality in terms of production value. It adds a pretty good sandbox system if you manage to not pull your hair out at all the hidden item searches. The story does away with the bumbling idiot MC and all the "not NTR but kinda NTR vibes" situations and develops into a standard "alpha MC" going for all the chicks. To the people that are squeamish about anything resembling NTR, you might be rewarded with a more straightforward story you can enjoy if you can get through the early parts.

So, I'm not the only one that noticed a change in tone. I'm not criticizing the game, actually, I kind of like it. I was just asking if anyone knew if the original bathroom scene had been altered since it's not how I remembered it and if the developer had received a lot of negative comments about NTR-ish (there was absolutely no NTR ever in the game) content in the game? As for the second question, I will just go look at the comments around May 2021. Perhaps a post at that time will answer the first question.

Reactions: Hakkira

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
Works fine for me.

Please check file "core.rpy" inside game/script has "config.rollback_enabled" set to "True".

Unren should have create a new file called "unren-rollback.rpy" inside the game's "game" folder which overwrites all rollback back settings.
That part is almost identical to my personal unlock script which I drop into every renpy game before launch.
It unlocks rollback only partially.
Rollback is still blocked at arbitrary places. Especially before some decisions. But it works for others.

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
So, I'm not the only one that noticed a change in tone. I'm not criticizing the game, actually, I kind of like it. I was just asking if anyone knew if the original bathroom scene had been altered since it's not how I remembered it and if the developer had received a lot of negative comments about NTR-ish (there was absolutely no NTR ever in the game) content in the game? As for the second question, I will just go look at the comments around May 2021. Perhaps a post at that time will answer the first question.
last version (3.1) it was still the same and i don´t think it got change with the latest update. some ppl here are just very sensitiv. if a guy just looks at the grils around you they scream ntr. there was and there is never going to be ntr here. and that discussion is already over so no need to bring it back.

Mar 13, 2018
o...my....god... what a stuck-up little bitch just say no or yes and think about it later. the mc always finds excuses that I do not strongly agree with. just listen to your mom and do the thing you want to do later... I know you want to act like a chad but hero behind a mask is better than a stubborn teenager so annoying XD

even tremolo is not that stubborn he gives the ladies some time to prosses/thing

House Of Black

Jun 5, 2020
This is from a review of this game written in May 2021:

4.00 star(s)
desmosome
[v0.2]
This is actually quite a bold project. The dev didn't shy away from controversial material just to play it safe. I will say it outright that people who are really sensitive to anything resembling NTR should not play this. Honestly. No, seriously. Don't play it if you get erked by the usual stuff that sparks NTR discussions in these game threads. This game has those questionable material story elements. It really isn't an NTR story, but neither is it a game that intentionally caters it's story to the harem/romance crowd.

EDIT: BIG CHANGES in the narrative in the latest update (v0.3.1). If you stick with the game, you will find that the MC does turn into a kind of chad that can stand up for himself and take all the women. NTR vibes were nonexistent in this update, and the story developed in a direction where there probably won't be any more situations that make anti-NTR people nervous.

edit: Version v0.3.1 makes a drastic change, both in terms of the tone of the story and in the gameplay. It's absolutely much higher quality in terms of production value. It adds a pretty good sandbox system if you manage to not pull your hair out at all the hidden item searches. The story does away with the bumbling idiot MC and all the "not NTR but kinda NTR vibes" situations and develops into a standard "alpha MC" going for all the chicks. To the people that are squeamish about anything resembling NTR, you might be rewarded with a more straightforward story you can enjoy if you can get through the early parts.

The prologue versus the what we see now is night and day, so you’re not off. And yes, the tone has changed quite a bit, in the prologue there was no choices the MC went along with anything, and yes, there was heavy NTR vibes that even Stevie Wonder could see. So yeah, the tone has changed quite drastically since then.

Reactions: Hakkira

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
Why don't you guys use unren to enable rollback? Works just fine. :whistle:
Oh I didn't know that this feature of unren also inhibits the renpy.block_rollback function.
But in the end it's not so good because when you rollback during free roams you're rollbacked too far. Still better than nothing.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Oh I didn't know that this feature of unren also inhibits the renpy.block_rollback function.
But in the end it's not so good because when you rollback during free roams you're rollbacked too far. Still better than nothing.
Use rollback during free-roam with caution. It's easier to trigger scenes through dev-console.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys can someone tell me till now what are the girls/women the mc have sex?
I read that there is some sex scene... but can someone tell me with who? Or how many till now mc have sex?

Thank you

FullyAnimated

Jul 17, 2019
So far, none of the main characters. Prologue was the neighbor. 1st episode was the principal. 2nd episode was the neighor again and a classmate.

Last edited:

Bloom12345

Nov 14, 2018
Hi, there is a requirement not directly before the decision (that's just intimidation), but to even get to the point the decision happens:

You need to have [hd_bath_close2] which you only get when you see her in the bathroom during the first freeroam (morning) in the new home. Basically you are good if you groped her breasts at the time. For exact sequence see page 12 in my walkthough.

I will add that dependency to the walkthough with the next update (it's focusing on the two paths i describe, so not every variable/option for other decisions is covered so far)
There must be several walkthrough's. I mean, watever i try i can not get both scenes were MC is grabbing Lauren's ass after the shoulder massage and the masturbation scene right after in the car with Sophia. It is one or the other....

Last edited:

hermesh

Feb 1, 2022
There must be several walkthrough's. I mean, watever i try i can not get both scenes were MC is grabbing Lauren's ass after the shoulder massage and the masturbation scene right after in the car with Sophia. It is one or the other....
If you follow the path marked with the green ֍-symbols, you get both. If you follow the red ֍-path you don't get the escalating shoulder massage with Lauren (you arrive too late to finish painting the room, instead you get to carry the drunk Lauren to bed). If you didn't get enough Lauren points (3+) you might also miss it.

For the car scene with Sophia, this doesn't depend on Lauren in any way. You always get the scene, the only thing breaking it off prematurely are low intimidation (you need at least 4). Another cause may be too many diplomatic/"nice" choices: if you pick lots of choices with the shaking hands icon instead of those indicated in the walkthough, the option to threaten her can be disabled. However, that will never happen if you follow the ֍-symbols (red or green).

Last edited:
Reactions: Bloom12345

ptahn

Jun 23, 2018
The prologue versus the what we see now is night and day, so you’re not off. And yes, the tone has changed quite a bit, in the prologue there was no choices the MC went along with anything, and yes, there was heavy NTR vibes that even Stevie Wonder could see. So yeah, the tone has changed quite drastically since then.
I read some of the early posts. There was talk that Lauren had locked the bathroom door and that both Rose and Lauren were luring students to the basement. That's not currently in the story. I sent a message to LISC-MOODY asking him if the story had been changed. He said:

No, it's the same as in the scenes or whatever Lauren's character is.

I did not really understand that answer, and have asked for a clarification. Maybe I am just remembering the story incorrectly although the earlier posts would seem to indicate otherwise.

sidsan

Jun 17, 2021
Hi, there is a requirement not directly before the decision (that's just intimidation), but to even get to the point the decision happens:

You need to have [hd_bath_close2] which you only get when you see her in the bathroom during the first freeroam (morning) in the new home. Basically you are good if you groped her breasts at the time. For exact sequence see page 12 in my walkthough.

I will add that dependency to the walkthough with the next update (it's focusing on the two paths i describe, so not every variable/option for other decisions is covered so far)
chloe dominate you or you dominate her?

ptahn

Jun 23, 2018
last version (3.1) it was still the same and i don´t think it got change with the latest update. some ppl here are just very sensitiv. if a guy just looks at the grils around you they scream ntr. there was and there is never going to be ntr here. and that discussion is already over so no need to bring it back.
Actually, the game originally had an NTR tag. It was because MC was sleeping with the wives of married men. The tag was later changed to Cheating. But your right it never had the type of NTR that most people think of when they hear NTR.

ptahn

Jun 23, 2018
I may be a newbie, but i do know there are several VNs where the MC is the only male in the universe/island/girl-only school etc. So i know the lengths some devs are willing to go just to avoid any hint of competition. But the devs for this game don't seem to do it, at least not in a crude way.

What exactly is up with the husband seems like an (intentional) mystery - from the hints we get, my money would be on him being a kinky guy that took part in a secret sex club with all kinds of forbidden crazy/illegal/blackmail/conspiracy stuff. Just him being gay with Lauren as a beard would be a rather meaningless secret in modern day california.

I cannot tell you whether they changed direction and if so for what reason. My point was just about the game&story being consistent, which you seemed to question in previous posts. Tried to answer those specific questions since story in its current state is still quite present to me (after writing the walkthrough this week)
I did not mean any insult by "Newbie", we were all Newbies at one time. I agree that the story is consistent. My question was: at some point was the Prologue changed to make the Prologue consistent with the first chapter of the story which is different in tone and nature of content.

As for Billy and Lauren, the developer went out of his way to make Lauren attractive and Billy unattractive which might suggest that their marriage was not based on love. Sure Billy might have other qualities that may have drawn Lauren to him but it doesn't seem that way.

3.80 star(s) 185 Votes