gibbonraver

May 8, 2020
this game is awesome. a ton of fun (yeah you need the walkthrough to not waste time AND the best friend is HYPER annoying [on purpose]). the models are gorgeous the art is immersive and smooth.

only critques are that not every woman HAS to have massive areolas. i understand and respect that each have their preferences and could ultimately give only one fuck, BUT there seemed to be a bit of diversity early on? the sister's weren't exaggerated until later iirc.

either way, had i the talent and knowledge to create such a game i might suggest some nip diversity. :p

good shit dev!

hermesh

Feb 1, 2022
i can't get chloe boobjob
i have seen her in the bath room
intimidation 4+ and still not boobjob
please help
Hi, there is a requirement not directly before the decision (that's just intimidation), but to even get to the point the decision happens:

You need to have [hd_bath_close2] which you only get when you see her in the bathroom during the first freeroam (morning) in the new home. Basically you are good if you groped her breasts at the time. For exact sequence see page 12 in my walkthough.

I will add that dependency to the walkthough with the next update (it's focusing on the two paths i describe, so not every variable/option for other decisions is covered so far)

Cameo

Oct 2, 2017
Not sure if this is a bug or smth, but weight lifting minigame isnt responding to any key for me
EDIT: okay, nvm me, switched keyboard language to english and restarted game and it worked

invman

Jan 23, 2018
groped chloe in the bathroom, got intimidation at 4 and still cant get the boobjob

can anyone help me? i think its bugged

hermesh

Feb 1, 2022
groped chloe in the bathroom, got intimidation at 4 and still cant get the boobjob

It works, just tested it for 0.4.3

I'm pretty sure this is what happened:
1) you didn't really grope her before, you just went into the bathroom, went "compliment"->"Legendary" and then didn't even get the option "Why not?" which leads to (actively) touching her breasts.
2) This is the result of an earlier interaction during the evening freeroam: when she was watching TV in the livingroom, you choose to "wake her" up instead of "Close TV"

Darkness65

Jun 6, 2018

Did you choose "Close TV" when Chloe was sleeping on the couch? That, gropping Chloe in the bathroom, and intimidation > 3 are the only requirements.

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
Why devs like so much to disable rollback...? :cautious:
Dunno, really dunno... Sadists? Assholes? Idiots?
It's understandable to block rollback AFTER important choices.
But cockblocking rollback BEFORE choices is so insanely stupid... It's just brain dead.
"Accept"/"Refuse", ey what? What was the question?

I tried to fix a few issues but it's hopeless. The "fuck with rollback" code is scattered all over the sources.
Nothing makes any sense. They just fucked with rollback to fuck up rollback.

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
It's understandable to block rollback AFTER important choices.
According to dev's vision maybe but I totally disagree with that. All games should be full rollbackable.
What happens in reality when players want to have choices... They save again and again and load a previous game if they don't like the choice they made. That means it's always possible to reverse a bad a choice but blocking rollback just makes things tedious.
At worst, this thing could be linked to a parameter.

Reactions: Jeanjacquouile
3.80 star(s) 185 Votes