hermesh

Feb 1, 2022
On Page 21 it says that there is only 1 collectible in Laurens Room, but there are actually 2. If picked up this results in the player earning the "Collector" Achievement (you mention getting on Page 22) already in the garage after picking up the second collectible there (Page 21).
Thanks, i'll make sure to test that for the update to 0.4.3

Edit: Now updated to 0.4.3 and includes the red book in Laurens Room, thank you :)

Last edited:
Reactions: rnzn and depp123

OLD7TaZz

Jun 17, 2019
i was happy with the game at the start but then it go's right into a Sandbox and does not have the tag sandbox good luck with your game but its not for me

Reactions: HansDampf788
Dec 6, 2019
<removed> this game needs a gallery unlocker asap bruh
Oh for anyone having the same issues as me, just use the eletctro mod linked above. Shits great for unlocking the gallery and getting the points up with the girls in the game like fr

Last edited:
Reactions: MayMax123

Scyths

Mar 18, 2019
>

• Fixed missing scene.

Where is this exactly ? Also, I'm missing the middle scene of the last row, any idea how to unlock it ?

jomig77

Sep 11, 2018
>

• Fixed missing scene.

Where is this exactly ? Also, I'm missing the middle scene of the last row, any idea how to unlock it ?
Load a save before the scene BJ with Camelia, after you pass that scene you should get a scene walking and getting the option to buy a guitar, buy the guitar and after scene with "Mom" you should get the new scene with Iris

3.80 star(s) 185 Votes