Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
  • Fixed missing scene.
what scene was that? and worth it to update or just wait for next rel?

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
6.78gb.. yup, gonna wait for the compressed version :KEK:
you should have 0.42 compressed version in the thread...just download 0.43 patch (190 mb) from the Op and update it.
no point in waiting for compressed version, again, the one that might or might not come.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Anyone knows if we can unlock every charisma/intimidation option without cheating in one playthrought or is better to stick to one?

Deleted member 4041066

Aug 10, 2021
Anyone knows if we can unlock every charisma/intimidation option without cheating in one playthrought or is better to stick to one?
What the dev said in Discord: "For now, it will be beneficial for you to go balanced in many ways, but remember that there will be content for those who choose only one in the next updates. That's why I recommend having a separate saves."

Also do keep in mind that certain choices, for example the one about turning on the gas, gives you +3 charisma, so if you chose that one, when you get to the first chance of choosing the first perk point, the charisma one is already at 3 when intimidation on the other hand is at 0.

Reactions: Ragnar

homarkc

Nov 12, 2018
I created one (however its a bit more a result of my completionist tendencies than being super simple)

Life in Santa County v.04.2 Walkthrough

View attachment 1663524

Local: View attachment 1666848
Google Drive: Google Drive

Edit: (20220221) include more collectibles, extra Milestone and some formatting fixes
Edit2: (20220221) added missing panty (2nd Lauren) and missing interaction (bathroom)
Great work! After reading your newest update and comparing with my saves carefully, I notice that I did not miss anything in the walkthrough in my earlier playthrough until the morning when the sexy stretching scene of mom and sis takes place, and two red books in living room, statues in kitchen and garage, mom's wet panties upstairs were not collected in that playthrough. However, in replaying, I discover that if you get the panties first and the books, statues later, you get a collector 1 achievement (milestone). On the other hand, you don't get the milestone pick if you get the panties last.

Last edited:
Reactions: hermesh

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
I created one (however its a bit more a result of my completionist tendencies than being super simple)

View attachment 1663524

Edit: (20220221) include more collectibles, extra Milestone and some formatting fixes
Edit2: (20220221) added missing panty (2nd Lauren) and missing interaction (bathroom)
Thank you so much for this. I finally managed to make a save exactly how I wanted, I did so many wrong choices before.
One thing I noticed missing is in the Morning at home (page 21) there's a red book collectible in Lauren's room near the mirror.

SukhiX

Sep 4, 2018
the game is amazing, i love playing it with various paths and so on, but the language for english native is a bit off in a lot of places. if you need it changed so it is more fluid and easier to read and make sense of then i volunteer my services xxx

DearLegend37

Compressor
Dec 20, 2019
Compressed version v0.4.3 (Lossy, 930MB)
PC:
-
MAC: -

Update patch lossy: (20MB)

Update patch lossless: (80MB)
*If you want the lossless version download it from my previous post here and then use either the update patch from the OP or the one on this post, both should work.

Give a like to support me :coffee:

This compression is unofficial and may break your game.

grayronin

Nov 19, 2018
I'm having an issue when starting a new game, whenever I hit any cellphone sequence, I can reply to the first text message, but after trying to reply to the next message (which is blank), the game hangs.

depp123

Jul 10, 2021

View attachment 1663524

On Page 21 it says that there is only 1 collectible in Laurens Room, but there are actually 2. If picked up this results in the player earning the "Collector" Achievement (you mention getting on Page 22) already in the garage after picking up the second collectible there (Page 21).

Reactions: rnzn and hermesh
3.80 star(s) 185 Votes