JB08

Aug 6, 2016
How long ago was the previous update? Just trying to gauge how long roughly releases are. Also the game is already over 6gigs, not sure how far into the story this game is but its looking to hit 50gb+ by the time its done lmao.

Camelia best girl. Cant wait to mess with Ran and her mother Hana.

GhostFaceGuy

Sep 16, 2019
How long ago was the previous update? Just trying to gauge how long roughly releases are. Also the game is already over 6gigs, not sure how far into the story this game is but its looking to hit 50gb+ by the time its done lmao.

Camelia best girl. Cant wait to mess with Ran and her mother Hana.
They promised to make releases once per 2 monthes apprpximately. In fact the last one took 3 months. The previous update (I have to admit a sufficience and a huge size) took 7 month and was followed by bug and wording fixing tekhnikal update one months later. Currently the guys have enought experience, good equipment and understanding where tp move the plot. I estimante their chances to make update in prpoer time as high enough. I would like them to be as good in mmeting deadlines as therir words are )

Reactions: JB08

Lover1107w8

Dec 16, 2018
That not what happening it sense I haven't enter the main game. I'm on the age thing they do for these, also apk has a mod to change text size but still can see it.

allura404

Nov 7, 2019
I wasn't going from the iris path, I had finished the game from the other path. As I knew the end of the game when I went from the Iris path (guitar scene), I closed the game after the guitar scene, but the Iris path had a different ending. Like the last update, this update has a very interesting ending. I'm looking forward to.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

drooopy

Feb 27, 2021
I wasn't going from the iris path, I had finished the game from the other path. As I knew the end of the game when I went from the Iris path (guitar scene), I closed the game after the guitar scene, but the Iris path had a different ending. Like the last update, this update has a very interesting ending. I'm looking forward to.
pretty sure mc will leave to help ron, i don't expect anything to come out of it

Deleted member 4041066

Aug 10, 2021
pretty sure mc will leave to help ron, i don't expect anything to come out of it
Not sure. In this scene he doesn't even notice the phone, and on the other one he notices it immediately. They are moving with quite a fast pace, so I wouldn't be even surprised if that lead to something, like a handy or boobjob for example.

Reactions: allura404

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
I'm curious to see where the paths are going.

It seems some characters are aligned to specific paths, you can only get the aunt and cousin scenes if you have high intimidation and even the Camelia anal scene requires that. Camelia seems the most bad/intimidation aligned character, I'm quite sure she's the one making the new drug that's appearing in town (those chemistry books are a big clue) and wouldn't surprise me if she's the one that killed her brother.

On the other end the mom and sister seems to be more aligned to the charisma path even if I don't think any scenes are cut short. Unlike the intimidation path tho I still can't see where the endgame is aiming for.

allura404

Nov 7, 2019
I believe something will come out of this scene, I don't think the two endings will lead exactly to the same path. As said in the other comment, Mc doesn't care about the phone when Iris comes to the room. There may not be much difference, but it looks like something will happen.

Reactions: JohnX

drooopy

Feb 27, 2021
I believe something will come out of this scene, I don't think the two endings will lead exactly to the same path. As said in the other comment, Mc doesn't care about the phone when Iris comes to the room. There may not be much difference, but it looks like something will happen.
maybe u guys are right, i'd gladly accept being wrong on this issue

Reactions: allura404

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Compressed version v0.4.2 (Lossy, 896MB)
PC:
MEGA - - Workupload

MAC: MEGA - - Workupload

Alternative Lossless compression (3,12GB)
For those who don't want loss in quality but don't want to download 7GB
PC: MEGA -
MAC: MEGA -

Give a like to support me :coffee:

This compression is unofficial and may break your game.
hi, can u add a separated compressed file Update Patch v0.4.0 -> v0.4.3
thnx.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Please do not derail the game-thread!

allura404

Nov 7, 2019
What was the scene added with the fix?
I think you asked this by looking at the changelog. Some scenes had missing images (image_xx not found etc.). I'm not sure but they probably mean it.

Edit: Lauren and Iris bathroom scene still missing

Last edited:

Deleted member 4041066

Aug 10, 2021
Reactions: rogosh
3.80 star(s) 185 Votes