longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
The renders in this are so good, but the model choices are a bit iffy. There's characters like the mother and aunt that have incredible faces but then just dumb body proportions... even some of the younger ones look like they're trying to be Kardashians or something. Then there's Camilla who reminds me of Gollum for some reason. Thank god for Karen, who's super hot... the mommy kink isn't exactly my thing but I'll happily do what she likes, I was just hoping she was going to be more of a megaslut. Some hot girls have shown up at school, I hope we get that naked action with the hippy redhead.

Reactions: Ronaelim

Thargor

Jul 14, 2018
I created one (however its a bit more a result of my completionist tendencies than being super simple)

Life in Santa County v.04.2 Walkthrough

View attachment 1663524

Local: View attachment 1666848
Google Drive: Google Drive

Edit: (20220221) include more collectibles, extra Milestone and some formatting fixes
Edit2: (20220221) added missing panty (2nd Lauren) and missing interaction (bathroom)
I replayed the game with your walkthrough and after getting the collectible while helping Alyssia i got another Milestone(Collector 1) which isn't mentioned in your walkthrough.

hermesh

Feb 1, 2022
I replayed the game with your walkthrough and after getting the collectible while helping Alyssia i got another Milestone(Collector 1) which isn't mentioned in your walkthrough.
Hm thats strange, i have the Collector I Milstone in "School: Stealing the test" chapter - are you sure you recieved it another time after that? The exact trigger is likely related to the number of secrets found (and since i added some it may trigger even earlier by now), but i don't think you can trigger it twice....

Thargor

Jul 14, 2018
Hm thats strange, i have the Collector I Milstone in "School: Stealing the test" chapter - are you sure you recieved it another time after that? The exact trigger is likely related to the number of secrets found (and since i added some it may trigger even earlier by now), but i don't think you can trigger it twice....
The walkthrough i used was 0.4.2, i guess i am missing some then. I'll replay it once more.

Reactions: hermesh

Don61a

Aug 30, 2021
Stuck in the house - found alarm code in the picture, shut down the alarm within the time. Search the bedroom and all the rooms. How do I get out ?

hermesh

Feb 1, 2022
The walkthrough i used was 0.4.2, i guess i am missing some then. I'll replay it once more.
The guide is still for 0.4.2 - i just updated it (SantaCountyWTv0.4.2-b3-compressed.pdf) to include far more secrets than before: the first iteration was mostly focused on dialogue choices/decisions/points to unlock max content. In b3 i took a closer look at code for secrets & hope i found the majority by now.

Regarding 0.4.3: unfortunately my week is pretty full, i don't think i'll update for the new version before thursday...

Last edited:
Reactions: Thargor
3.80 star(s) 185 Votes