Lucius Logan 3D

Jan 2, 2022
I managed to get all the options (including anal) in the event of MC having sex with Karen (save file attached), but somehow the scene does not unlock in the gallery (I am assuming it is the missing one circled below). What am I missing? View attachment 1664795
in the Patreon has the version 0.4.3 fixing very much bugs, but here on the forum it is still in version 0.4.2!!!

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
The second time, even with perfect scores both times, it doesn't seem to add anything yet ( unless there are hidden variables for this )
Yeah, i got it wrong because on my blind playthrough i didn't do that until night of that day instead of the morning.

However, there's a lot of missing clickables in the guide. Almost too many to count.
The guide minvestigator has it at 23, i have found 31
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It also has secretac at 8, i've found 9

-L-L-MJ-

Feb 5, 2020
Yeah, i got it wrong because on my blind playthrough i didn't do that until night of that day instead of the morning.

However, there's a lot of missing clickables in the guide. Almost too many to count.
The guide minvestigator has it at 23, i have found 31
It also has secretac at 8, i've found 9
Would be helpful if we can point out where those are. Maybe I will do another playthrough and hopefuly hermesh can add them to the walkthrough. Do you know of any you can point out immediately?

Reactions: hermesh

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Would be helpful if we can point out where those are. Maybe I will do another playthrough and hopefuly hermesh can add them to the walkthrough. Do you know of any you can point out immediately?
Yeah there were several missed at home. One in the garage, a couple in the living room.
Think the rest were at school but i can't be certain as to where exactly. I know i got used to hiding the UI with "H" so that it showed missing/changed elements. Even with that i'm sure i still missed some.

Reactions: hermesh

hermesh

Feb 1, 2022
I have updated the guide with several suggestions and had a more thorough look at collectible code -> my count is currently moneycollect 6, minvestigator 32, secretac 10. But if you find any i still missed feel free to point them out if they are not in the current version SantaCountyWTv0.4.2-b3-compressed.pdf

Reactions: -L-L-MJ- and ZTex

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
Do the devs actually play their game before releasing it? Text cut off at the bottom of the screen and missing images. 1645484834311.png

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Ok I'm 99% sure there's a bug.

I looked into the scripts and to buy the guitar one of the prerequisites is
Code:
iris_day2_acc == True
iris_day2_acc starts as True and is set to False when you talk with Iris on day 2, from what I've seen it never gets used after that.
So if you talked with her you cannot buy the guitar.

As a work-around unable the dev menu with UnRen and set iris_day2_acc = True before the Camelia scene ends.
Where do you insert those lines? in 00console.rpy or script.rpy?, cause I used control+F and can't find anything with iris in it

YoMaMaMa69

Jan 17, 2020
Well shit, I didn't test from the beginning I loaded my save, sorry.

Drop the attached file in the /Documents/RenPy_Saves/com.estrada777.lifeinsantacounty/game directory

I've also updated the original post with a fix.
I dropped the file in there and still cant see the options am i doing something wrong?

Reactions: ztepjk

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Where do you insert those lines? in 00console.rpy or script.rpy?, cause I used control+F and can't find anything with iris in it
you don't need to insert any line

just open the console and type what they posted.

Dude2020

Jan 10, 2018
According to the walkthrough, I had enough intimidation, but didn't get the boobjob from Chloe in the morning when you find her sex toys. Any ideas what went wrong?

GhostFaceGuy

Sep 16, 2019
According to the walkthrough, I had enough intimidation, but didn't get the boobjob from Chloe in the morning when you find her sex toys. Any ideas what went wrong?
your tracking lacks the charisma points enough number. Use walkthrough guide. Choose charisma way always. In order to open aunt you have to visit her in the bathroom one day before the scene with toys.

3.80 star(s) 185 Votes