Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
I managed to get all the options (including anal) in the event of MC having sex with Karen (save file attached), but somehow the scene does not unlock in the gallery (I am assuming it is the missing one circled below). What am I missing? View attachment 1664795
You haven't missed anything. This is a bug. This scene is not unlockable at the moment.

Reactions: homarkc

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
I managed to get all the options (including anal) in the event of MC having sex with Karen (save file attached), but somehow the scene does not unlock in the gallery (I am assuming it is the missing one circled below). What am I missing? View attachment 1664795
You haven't missed anything. This is a bug. This scene is not unlockable at the moment.

https://f95zone.to/threads/life-in-santa-county-v0-4-2-bold-bash-studios.80005/post-7572281

Screenshot_7.png

-L-L-MJ-

Feb 5, 2020
I created one (however its a bit more a result of my completionist tendencies than being super simple)

Life in Santa County v.04.2 Walkthrough

View attachment 1663524

Google Drive: Google Drive
Alright I just did a playthrough with your excellent guide. I noticed you are missing 1 intimidation/charisma point during the "Help Alyssia" fragment, the paper on the left side of the lamp;
Point.jpg

Also, I am wondering about the text message reply to Karen;
Mini-Freeroam at home:
1. Use cellphone (answer everyone)
◦ Karen: "I can't forget..." <-- going with the other option here she sends a selfie
◦ Ron: "What do you mean..."
◦ Dave: "I can't promise..."
◦ Camelia: "Yes..."
Karenselfie.jpg

Not sure if that makes any other difference? (can't even open/expand it though)

Also, thanks a lot for the guitar fix you posted, worked like a charm! Both should really be linked in OP.

allura404

Nov 7, 2019
Alright I just did a playthrough with your excellent guide. I noticed you are missing 1 intimidation/charisma point during the "Help Alyssia" fragment, the paper on the left side of the lamp;
View attachment 1664912
While free roaming, you can see the hidden items around by pressing the h key on the keyboard. In fact, if your mouse has a macro key, it will be easier if you assign the h key.

Shaidov

Oct 26, 2020
How do I open these skins? Does anyone have a save with all the skins?

player6969666

Jan 30, 2020
how can I have full gallery unlock, page 114 is not working for me, help please, thank you
Install the file in the game folder, When you are on the gallery page click on the green writing at the bottom of the screen that says Unlock Gallery (C18)

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
What changes if we do not decide to cooperate with a detective. Which option is better?

hermesh

Feb 1, 2022
View attachment 1664912

Also, I am wondering about the text message reply to Karen;

View attachment 1664925

Not sure if that makes any other difference? (can't even open/expand it though)

Also, thanks a lot for the guitar fix you posted, worked like a charm! Both should really be linked in OP.
Thank you very much, unfortunately i'm swamped today but i will update the guide tomorrow. Would you like to you input credited (by username) in the walkthough?

Reactions: -L-L-MJ-

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Thank you very much, unfortunately i'm swamped today but i will update the guide tomorrow.
The lifting minigame in your guide says no effect. However if done right it does give milestone or atleast did for me on my blind playthrough.

Reactions: hermesh

hermesh

Feb 1, 2022
The lifting minigame in your guide says no effect. However if done right it does give milestone or atleast did for me on my blind playthrough.
The first successful lifting minigame i got a milestone (as in the guide), however the second weightlifting challenge had no effect. But i'll check again to make sure, maybe it was successful but not perfectly so...

Reactions: -L-L-MJ-

MayMax123

Aug 2, 2020
Is there some sort of gallery unlocker (mod) for this game yet? I just can't seem to figure out how Universal Renpy Mod works...

Reactions: LadyBee
3.80 star(s) 185 Votes