Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
Do the devs actually play their game before releasing it? Text cut off at the bottom of the screen and missing images. 1645484834311.png

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Ok I'm 99% sure there's a bug.

I looked into the scripts and to buy the guitar one of the prerequisites is
Code:
iris_day2_acc == True
iris_day2_acc starts as True and is set to False when you talk with Iris on day 2, from what I've seen it never gets used after that.
So if you talked with her you cannot buy the guitar.

As a work-around unable the dev menu with UnRen and set iris_day2_acc = True before the Camelia scene ends.
Where do you insert those lines? in 00console.rpy or script.rpy?, cause I used control+F and can't find anything with iris in it

YoMaMaMa69

Jan 17, 2020
Well shit, I didn't test from the beginning I loaded my save, sorry.

Drop the attached file in the /Documents/RenPy_Saves/com.estrada777.lifeinsantacounty/game directory

I've also updated the original post with a fix.
I dropped the file in there and still cant see the options am i doing something wrong?

Reactions: ztepjk

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Where do you insert those lines? in 00console.rpy or script.rpy?, cause I used control+F and can't find anything with iris in it
you don't need to insert any line

just open the console and type what they posted.

Dude2020

Jan 10, 2018
According to the walkthrough, I had enough intimidation, but didn't get the boobjob from Chloe in the morning when you find her sex toys. Any ideas what went wrong?

GhostFaceGuy

Sep 16, 2019
According to the walkthrough, I had enough intimidation, but didn't get the boobjob from Chloe in the morning when you find her sex toys. Any ideas what went wrong?
your tracking lacks the charisma points enough number. Use walkthrough guide. Choose charisma way always. In order to open aunt you have to visit her in the bathroom one day before the scene with toys.

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
How long ago was the previous update? Just trying to gauge how long roughly releases are. Also the game is already over 6gigs, not sure how far into the story this game is but its looking to hit 50gb+ by the time its done lmao.

Camelia best girl. Cant wait to mess with Ran and her mother Hana.

GhostFaceGuy

Sep 16, 2019
How long ago was the previous update? Just trying to gauge how long roughly releases are. Also the game is already over 6gigs, not sure how far into the story this game is but its looking to hit 50gb+ by the time its done lmao.

Camelia best girl. Cant wait to mess with Ran and her mother Hana.
They promised to make releases once per 2 monthes apprpximately. In fact the last one took 3 months. The previous update (I have to admit a sufficience and a huge size) took 7 month and was followed by bug and wording fixing tekhnikal update one months later. Currently the guys have enought experience, good equipment and understanding where tp move the plot. I estimante their chances to make update in prpoer time as high enough. I would like them to be as good in mmeting deadlines as therir words are )

Reactions: JB08

Lover1107w8

Dec 16, 2018
That not what happening it sense I haven't enter the main game. I'm on the age thing they do for these, also apk has a mod to change text size but still can see it.

allura404

Nov 7, 2019
I wasn't going from the iris path, I had finished the game from the other path. As I knew the end of the game when I went from the Iris path (guitar scene), I closed the game after the guitar scene, but the Iris path had a different ending. Like the last update, this update has a very interesting ending. I'm looking forward to.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

drooopy

Feb 27, 2021
I wasn't going from the iris path, I had finished the game from the other path. As I knew the end of the game when I went from the Iris path (guitar scene), I closed the game after the guitar scene, but the Iris path had a different ending. Like the last update, this update has a very interesting ending. I'm looking forward to.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
pretty sure mc will leave to help ron, i don't expect anything to come out of it

3.80 star(s) 185 Votes