Robert Monotoli

Jun 16, 2018
Near the beginning of the new chapter, I received an error that said "ik_touch not found", which suggests that an image is missing. I am unsure whether this is due to incest patch that still says "v0.1" at the LewdPatcher download page, possibly outdated unless it is actually meant to be for all versions, or this is simply a bug. Any suggestions on this issue?

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
Near the beginning of the new chapter, I received an error that said "ik_touch not found", which suggests that an image is missing. I am unsure whether this is due to incest patch that still says "v0.1" at the LewdPatcher download page, possibly outdated unless it is actually meant to be for all versions, or this is simply a bug. Any suggestions on this issue?
IC patch is universal. It will work with all versions. No problem with it.

Edit: It seems ik_touch is missing so there's nothing to do but wait for a fix.

Reactions: Robert Monotoli

hermesh

Feb 1, 2022
Thanks for the walkthrough, it really helps! However, can't seem to find the money in kitchen in the first conversation with mom at night, before or after the conversation. (In the walkthrough, it says there is money on the fridge....) View attachment 1664229
I'll check it later tonight, maybe its a remnant from not picking it up earlier (did go a lot back&forth in my savegames). However you only need 30$ in total for the school toilet scene -> don't let that stop you from playing...

Fappable One

May 14, 2020
I have mixed feelings with this update :cautious:
On 1 hand I found it short, still find it absurd the total file size is almost 7 gb, and in my playthrough barely any sex scenes (I pby missed a few things, plus I put Dave's sister in the Friend Zone) :HideThePain:
On the other hand barely any Ron baggage was a big plus, getting closer to Sexy Time with Iris & the Mom

Reactions: ActiveShooter

Apr 29, 2021
Tried this game for the first time today. I can't put up with how much of a cunt Ron is. No-one in their right mind would put up with such a waste of life. No amount of lewd scenes, good renders or animation will make up for how much I hate Ron. Removing him from the game would improve it massively.

homarkc

Nov 12, 2018
I'll check it later tonight, maybe its a remnant from not picking it up earlier (did go a lot back&forth in my savegames). However you only need 30$ in total for the school toilet scene -> don't let that stop you from playing...
Thanks again! BTW, I also discovered that if you pick up the statue first before doing the others (in the freeroam mode in Camelia's apartment), you get an extra milestone pick, and so at the end I manage to get Intimidation 8 and charisma 7.

Reactions: hermesh

homarkc

Nov 12, 2018
I managed to get all the options (including anal) in the event of MC having sex with Karen (save file attached), but somehow the scene does not unlock in the gallery (I am assuming it is the missing one circled below). What am I missing? Karen's scene.jpg

Little Fella

Feb 14, 2019
Well i attached a quick&dirty modification (just flipping the required truth value for iris_day2_acc in up2nightcamelia for the unlock). If you extract it into the game directory (the actual directory called "game", and make sure you keep the subfolders!), you should now be able to buy the guitar if you have 6 or more iris points.

The trigger for buying the guitar happens directly after the Episode II Date with Camelia.

Owning the guitar will automatically allow you to see the gift sequence later (and Iris will enter the MCs room naked directly before the cliffhanger)

Someone asked for a hoster link, here is google dive:
Google Drive
Where should I put this file? I really don't know. Thank you.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 185 Votes