Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
For the people complaining about the bugs. This is why you should wait for public releases.
people will always complain, thats just the way things roll...no fixed, super-fixed, ultra-fixed public release can prevent it.
particularly as there is no way to prevent any game (regardless of how polished it might be) from being bugged.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
people will always complain, thats just the way things roll...no fixed, super-fixed, ultra-fixed public release can prevent it.
particularly as there is no way to prevent any game (regardless of how polished it might be) from being bugged.
Sure there is always the possibility for bugs, but usually the public releases have all the major ones fixed.

hermesh

Feb 1, 2022
Possible bug report:
I think there might be something wrong with the internal logic for getting Iiris a guitar in Episode II.

If you have the long room interaction with Iris in episode I, get to know her and play music with her (realizing her guitar is broken), you disable the variable iris_day2_acc

The same variable is however required in up2nightcamelia.py to be True to actually buy her a guitar (also required: 6+ Iris points, also only possible with the interaction in episode I).

So i believe either up2nightcamelia has to ask for iris_day2_acc = False or the value has to be switched in episode I already...

Cheers and thanks for the great game!

Lucius Logan 3D

Jan 2, 2022
Possible bug report:
I think there might be something wrong with the internal logic for getting Iiris a guitar in Episode II.

If you have the long room interaction with Iris in episode I, get to know her and play music with her (realizing her guitar is broken), you disable the variable iris_day2_acc

The same variable is however required in up2nightcamelia.py to be True to actually buy her a guitar (also required: 6+ Iris points, also only possible with the interaction in episode I).

So i believe either up2nightcamelia has to ask for iris_day2_acc = False or the value has to be switched in episode I already...

Cheers and thanks for the great game!
how I unlock this scene for guitar?

bosp

Jan 3, 2018
The game is actually ok if I disregard the quirky sandbox mechanics and stuff you actually have to do for some scenes to happen and things to find during free-roam that are not listed in the quest menu.
It could definitely use a comprehensive walkthrough (or w/mod) so we don't miss some stuff by just playing by the quest menu.

But, the only reason that actually made me post something in this thread is the author forcing me down the memory lane with the loading screen opening song .
Way to go dude, that was, and still is the most heartwarming blues anthem.

• Red Heart
Reactions: m4pII

hermesh

Feb 1, 2022
how I unlock this scene for guitar?
Well i attached a quick&dirty modification (just flipping the required truth value for iris_day2_acc in up2nightcamelia for the unlock). If you extract it into the game directory (the actual directory called "game", and make sure you keep the subfolders!), you should now be able to buy the guitar if you have 6 or more iris points.

The trigger for buying the guitar happens directly after the Episode II Date with Camelia.

Owning the guitar will automatically allow you to see the gift sequence later (and Iris will enter the MCs room naked directly before the cliffhanger)

Someone asked for a hoster link, here is google dive:

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 185 Votes