-L-L-MJ-

Feb 5, 2020
You can, you just need really high intimidation.
Thanks for confirming, guess I will check the game files to see exact number.

I could play Sophia's scene but I don't remember the other scene endings at all :unsure: Or at least I don't think I can get even close to that IIRC
Like I said, it's pretty obtrusive with the points/paths.. Now I wonder if Lauren and Iris have require any intimidation/charisma :unsure:
I was kind of hoping someone would do a walkthrough mod / with cheats if necessary :ROFLMAO:
just seems obtrusive if/and how much of a scene with a girl you can get depending on your stats.. ( also if you done previous events with them )

Btw, you can get an extra intimidation/charisma point using the bench press in the garage.

Mamonetti

Apr 4, 2020
Like I said, it's pretty obtrusive with the points/paths.. Now I wonder if Lauren and Iris have require any intimidation/charisma :unsure:
I was kind of hoping someone would do a walkthrough mod / with cheats if necessary :ROFLMAO:
just seems obtrusive if/and how much of a scene with a girl you can get depending on your stats.. ( also if you done previous events with them )

Btw, you can get an extra intimidation/charisma point using the bench press in the garage.
Ok, the leather scene with Chloe definitely depends on the bathroom scene but you can't get the option to touch her breasts there if you have the intimidation active. I just disabled it right before entering the bathroom et voilà, everything went smoothly.

Now, for some reason, this last Chloe scene is unlocked in the gallery but the second one from the final row is locked and it wasn't.. :unsure:

I thought once a scene had been unlocked, it should remain that way no matter if you switch at some point to another save, but it looks like it doesn't work like that. Actually I can't unlock back this scene even if I load an older save.. o_O

BoomDaBoom

Apr 29, 2017
Chloe needs certain amount of intimidation, I think 4 is needed for that. To get Camelia’s anal scene, you need to choose to pursue with her at the beginning when you can either listen what Lauren speaks with the detective or check the sound from the bushes (Camelia). Then you get to take her home after your chat with her after the school.

The Iris one seems to be tricky one. I got the one where she strips to her undies by intimidating Sario and coming home late so Lauren is already passed out, but the two others are still mystery. Tried different combos, and nothing seemed to trigger them.
Are there specific variables I can change to click those Camelia prerequisites as true? For requirements like Chloe's where I just need to restack I'm fine replaying. But I just don't want to have to go all the way back to the start of the game just to get the full scene of this update. (especially since the free roam sections mean I can't just set it to skip). Any chance you could throw me a save of right when you're about to get the Camelia scene? I might be able to at least see the variable difference in save editor or something.

Still have no clue how to get the Iris scene lol.

ameets21

Oct 22, 2020
there lot of skip command issue many places you still have to click with mouse and CTRL button don't work for skip + some of of scene you can't undo if you miss some conversation text

amrod89

Jun 30, 2018
Just finished my second play through. Cannot trigger the guitar scene for the life of me. I sold the quiz to 6 people I believe is there a 7th? Also did not spend money in the bathroom scene.

• Sad
Reactions: dopefresh

homarkc

Nov 12, 2018
Are the Karen sex & Cameila blowjob in of the gallery scenes? Because there seems to be no scenes unlocked after these events.

Last edited:
Reactions: Anxiaus
3.80 star(s) 185 Votes