moose_puck

Sep 6, 2021
you may should quote the whole sentence

""and if your pc is top tier - why complain about bandwith? im sure you have a i-net flat dont you?""
Obviously English is not your first language. And i think you enjoy using that to get away with some of the stupid shit you say (and I have seen it often). I'll just ignore you now. Bye

Lordisigler

Sep 29, 2019
The sleep sex scenes were underwhelming. Very few renders, animations from weird angle and very little inner thoughts from mc which are supposed to put tension to the situation. Unstead, after only 3 clicks after entering the room, mc dick is already in the girl mouth.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I am using and it does work the problem is when I try to unzip it after downloading I get a crc failure for the archives.rpa file everytime.
Either archives.rpa got corrupted during the download or your extracting tool is outdated. In this case update WinRar or download 7zip.

Blitblat88

May 20, 2021
Holy F#ck!! Why would you make the Ron character(a f'n human leech) ...I enjoy the game but 30 minutes in I want to kill him with a hammer to his head..and he's your characters best friend!...really drags the game down from what it could be, imho

Zareem

May 20, 2017
11lc fix

if persistent.gallery11lc == True:
vbox xalign 0.5 yalign 0.5:
imagebutton:
focus_mask True
idle Transform ("images/update1/BETA/gallery/gal/karen_unlock_idle.png")
hover Transform ("images/update1/BETA/gallery/gal/karen_unlock_hover.png")
action Replay("karendealup2")
Can someone just gimme a save + persistent with this?

donkiszu

Dec 27, 2020
Hello, where does the update end? or when i go to sleep or something else? and how much content is coming from Lauren in this update

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Either archives.rpa got corrupted during the download or your extracting tool is outdated. In this case update WinRar or download 7zip.
just tried again and the same thing happened (I'm using 7-zip by the way) managed to force unzip everything but the archives.rpa anybody can post/pm me a copy?

3.80 star(s) 185 Votes