Deleted member 4041066

Aug 10, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
On the previous version once you enter the bathroom on the morning while she is in there, you need to chose the "bad ass" options that then results into you feeling her tits. That will eventually lead to her being "corrupted" enough to try the leather, and if you have enough intimidation you can see the boobjob.

dopefresh

Aug 27, 2017
For some reason some scenes don't get unlocked in the gallery even though I've played them..

On the other hand..

You need to enter the bathroom in the morning and compliment her + legendary and pick why not? also need 4 intimidation levels to see the boobjob.

How did you get the iris events? and the guitar

-L-L-MJ-

Feb 5, 2020
For some reason some scenes don't get unlocked in the gallery even though I've played them..

On the other hand..

Then you also missed Sophia's scene in the car, you need 4 intimidation for these. The rest can be charisma. Seems that Intimidation is the more rewarding of the 2 so far.. also in earlier scenes with Rose since you can cum in her. I am not sure of the other scenes with Camelia and Karen. So far it's a bit hard and obtrusive what paths/choices do what exactly. Camelia can either end in a blowjob, or blowjob plus anal.. not sure if you can actually get anal with Karen despite it saying "Try for" in her scene..

Reactions: Sirren

Mamonetti

Apr 4, 2020
On the previous version once you enter the bathroom on the morning while she is in there, you need to chose the "bad ass" options that then results into you feeling her tits. That will eventually lead to her being "corrupted" enough to try the leather, and if you have enough intimidation you can see the boobjob.
Hmm now that you mention, I've only seen this option in the bathroom depending on previous choices but in my current save, it wasn't there (she just left). I'll have to go back again and check where in the past I made a mistake.

Thx

Mamonetti

Apr 4, 2020
Then you also missed Sophia's scene in the car, you need 4 intimidation for these. The rest can be charisma. Seems that Intimidation is the more rewarding of the 2 so far.. also in earlier scenes with Rose since you can cum in her. I am not sure of the other scenes with Camelia and Karen. So far it's a bit hard and obtrusive what paths/choices do what exactly. Camelia can either end in a blowjob, or blowjob plus anal.. not sure if you can actually get anal with Karen despite it saying "Try for" in her scene..
I could play Sophia's scene but I don't remember the other scene endings at all :unsure: Or at least I don't think I can get even close to that IIRC

Crow102

Jan 9, 2019
Does anything happen with Mrs Vale? the neighbor in the garage, I picked the option to help her but did not see a follow up during this version. Figured that maybe we would see her again & wanted to make sure I didn't miss a choice or such.

3.80 star(s) 185 Votes