Aliee138012414

Oct 5, 2021
The best game i've ever seen we should support this developer , plz continue like this and don't be like the other famous developer that they have took a lot of time to release just one short upade plz be different.

Reactions: allura404

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
The game is hectic to the point even the devs cannot tell us straight up where the kinetic
prologue until the fire and kinetic chpater 1 still prologue but easing into the story ends
and actual gameplay begins. This wacky mechanics and counterintuitive ”going with the flow”
dialogues and character interactions makes it hard to ease into any pace for this game.

Anothe problem is that Ron throws us under the bus and MC is getting all the beatings
while Ron just does dissapearing acts on MC. Ron lost the bag of turds from the antagonist,
but MC is made to rob and vandalize for Ron”s bad deeds. MC was made the patsy by Ron and his
asshole overlords.

Only reason MC is still at large is because the new Ron overlords have more work they need done
for nothing by a wuss MC taking all the beatingsd and all the blame.

Easy to use someone the police are on to, MC, then do your work in the shaddows,
”cause MC will just go back to jail where all the assholes need him next to cut their losses.

There is one thing that happens often in these types of games that I don't understand. As the game starts it offers you some choices, but the choices that the game offers you are insignificant like giving your mom a kiss on the the cheek or not, or looking closer at your friends mom, but when it comes to a lot more significant things like letting your classmate kiss you and grope your dick or letting your friends parents have their way with you you don't get any choice. I feel like if the game offered no choices at all I wouldn't feel bummed out about this at all, but when the game pretends like it gives you choices but in the situations that really matter you don't get any choice and romance / sex scenes are forced on the player without any choice then it doesn't feel good.
i thought the same thing then i realized this has all been episode one so far, so all the scenes are under that episode. the other 2 episodes are unreleased
wtf i played all the new scenes but in the gallery its still locked/greyed out
The game is perfect, even mc is worse (in my opinion). Whether they are able to finish it and secure competition is another issue. Despite sufficient time has passed the number of donators in pattern has not been increased in fact and that fact makes me worry. I want the LISC to be completed duly in reasonable time.

The LISC is hommage to all adult game industry in fact. They took pizzeria owner from STS, school setting from MC, dumb friend from being a dick and gave all above-said their own vision.
I can't quite remember why my MC is angry with Ron... Can someone do a refresher on their relationship?
The Patreon thing worries me a little too, they might give up the game due to low income. But the thread of the game on the forum is going quite successfully. If we don't count v0.2, the game received a lot of views and comments despite only getting 2 major updates. I have no doubt that this game will become one of the most popular games.
The first release was very cool, there is an intrigue, secret and jealousy.
The expectations of the second part was painful.
As a result, we got a completely vanilla game with medium rendars, models with the wrong body proportions in plastic clothing, where the promised " then discovers the dark and lustful lifestyles lurking within "
3 release I'll go fuck a friend's mother who looks like a classmate, not a housewife
Can someone make an actual simple walkthrough or gallery unlocker?
Cause we banging his mom
Ron does not do anything but loose the bag and get MC become the slave of the antagonists.
That is only role in the grand scheme of this game for MC.
Are you brave enough to get MC some modicum of a life with some fantastic babes
in between all the beatings and the shitty life story he has to go through in this game?

Reactions: Nerttu

allura404

Nov 7, 2019
I found this game today and wanted to download it via torrent and use the incest patch.
The torrent has 0 peer and 0 seed and the patch file is 0B in size and I checked the content that has also 0 words in it.
Even if the size of the incest patch is 0 byte, it works, don't worry. Just drop it into the folder named game and it will work. Make sure the name of the patch is patch.rpy. For example, its name shouldn't be patch(1).rpy or something.

moose_puck

Sep 6, 2021
whats cod ?

and if your pc is top tier - why complain about bandwith? im sure you have a i-net flat dont you?
dont get why ppl think they should advise dev´s which format they should use :unsure:
is there a program outthere which renders webp or w/e instead of jpg´s?
as far as i know webp is just a compression method
lets say a game has 2k rendered images - so the dev has to compress them all too?
WTF does PC hardware have to do with bandwidth? They are completely separate systems.

I've got a potato of a PC and a gigabyte internet pipe. I downloaded this game in like 25 seconds via torrent - And yet.. in this rich western country I live, which developed a lot of the internet tech we use today, there's still 20% of the population who don't have access to reliable broadband, because they live in remote and rural areas. SpaceX isn't launching 100's of microsats per month just for shits & giggles you know. Some people have to watch their usage and some people have slower speeds and don't like having to wait an hour or two for a single update.

And yes, there's tons of services and apps to batch convert any type of file to any other type of file. And I can assure you, it would take less time for the dev to batch compress his image library then it would to do one single render in Daz.

This dev works in the max size images, which is correct. You always create big then shrink to final product for your end users. That's because it's impossible to "put that quality back" - so to speak. But this dev doesn't post process the images to make the game archive size user-friendly. That's just bad programming, TBH.

I'm sure some people (well, probably a lot!) remember the days when web pages had to be optimized to run well. I used to hand code html, to remove every unused space, extra line, put placeholders for images so the page content would load up faster, etc. etc. That skill is getting lost in the days of unlimited bandwidth and daily updates. Heck, I've downloaded games here where there was still trash work folders inside the main game folder.

Reactions: Nayko93

moose_puck

Sep 6, 2021
In the 3.0 WT, it says I can get into mom's room to click on the the circled items (see below), but when I try to enter the room the game says the door is locked. Am I missing something, like there is a key lying around that I need...? View attachment 1660424
23 degrees C .. you bastard! I just had to shovel 20cm of snow off my front steps :devilish:

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
WTF does PC hardware have to do with bandwidth? They are completely separate systems.

I've got a potato of a PC and a gigabyte internet pipe. I downloaded this game in like 25 seconds via torrent - And yet.. in this rich western country I live, which developed a lot of the internet tech we use today, there's still 20% of the population who don't have access to reliable broadband, because they live in remote and rural areas. SpaceX isn't launching 100's of microsats per month just for shits & giggles you know. Some people have to watch their usage and some people have slower speeds and don't like having to wait an hour or two for a single update.

And yes, there's tons of services and apps to batch convert any type of file to any other type of file. And I can assure you, it would take less time for the dev to batch compress his image library then it would to do one single render in Daz.

This dev works in the max size images, which is correct. You always create big then shrink to final product for your end users. That's because it's impossible to "put that quality back" - so to speak. But this dev doesn't post process the images to make the game archive size user-friendly. That's just bad programming, TBH.

I'm sure some people (well, probably a lot!) remember the days when web pages had to be optimized to run well. I used to hand code html, to remove every unused space, extra line, put placeholders for images so the page content would load up faster, etc. etc. That skill is getting lost in the days of unlimited bandwidth and daily updates. Heck, I've downloaded games here where there was still trash work folders inside the main game folder.
blah blah?
daa5ffee7fc744cff21c3a42e85873126528c619940c7e0428ebab04dfc8bfd9.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: binglebangles

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Because the plot subdues MC to the whims of asshats left and right,
turning him into the object of some abject idiots.

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
So, you can talk shit to others, but when someone calls you out, it's "Blah blah"? Guess I deserve that, considering the person I am talking too thinks his PC has something to do with his internet speed, haha :ROFLMAO:
never said this
where did i talked "shit"
why you talking to me? feeling importend with your "hand code html" ?

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
What worked for me was opening the file itself writing everything as true again and then saving -- open the game and it worked -- mine bugged and rewrote the titles of the scenes (all the new ones to Lauren late) but it still played the scene for me
its coded this way - there are no other descriptions for

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.80 star(s) 185 Votes