amrod89

Jun 30, 2018
Just finished my second play through. Cannot trigger the guitar scene for the life of me. I sold the quiz to 6 people I believe is there a 7th? Also did not spend money in the bathroom scene.

• Sad
Reactions: dopefresh

homarkc

Nov 12, 2018
Are the Karen sex & Cameila blowjob in of the gallery scenes? Because there seems to be no scenes unlocked after these events.

Last edited:
Reactions: Anxiaus

EvilMonkey

Aug 20, 2017
Okay, I've played this though and then had to look at the walkthrough in order to Cum Inside Rose, but I fail the Charisma/Intimidation checks, even though I've followed the walkthrough and chosen Charisma every upgrade. Am I doing something wrong?

vimey

Nov 29, 2020
Has anyone figured out how to get the guitar scene I was trying for two days with no luck :(

Nov 23, 2020
Okay, I've played this though and then had to look at the walkthrough in order to Cum Inside Rose, but I fail the Charisma/Intimidation checks, even though I've followed the walkthrough and chosen Charisma every upgrade. Am I doing something wrong?

The walkthrough is wrong regarding the intimidation/Charisma check. To cum inside Rose, you must have 4 intimidation cards. I learned that the hardway.

Reactions: Micro usb type b
Nov 23, 2020
Holy F#ck!! Why would you make the Ron character(a f'n human leech) ...I enjoy the game but 30 minutes in I want to kill him with a hammer to his head..and he's your characters best friend!...really drags the game down from what it could be, imho
He is there just to bang his mom lol

EvilMonkey

Aug 20, 2017
The walkthrough is wrong regarding the intimidation/Charisma check. To cum inside Rose, you must have 4 intimidation cards. I learned that the hardway.
Thanks for the reply. I've turned to the darkside, installed the cheat mod and gave myself the extra intimidation points. Fuck having to redo all my choices again, just for passing a couple of checks. Cheers.

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
I think there's a bug with selling the papers. There are renders of a scene where MC sells them to Jaklin in the bathroom but I can't trigger it anyway. I think that is the last sale needed to trigger buying the guitar that unlocks Iris' last two scenes.

Xeron_Xr

Apr 5, 2020
You need to enter the bathroom in the morning and compliment her + legendary and pick why not? also need 4 intimidation levels to see the boobjob.

How did you get the iris events? and the guitar
Have somebody figured out how to buy the guitar for Iris?
Still no answer for Iris guitar scene it seems.
Just finished my second play through. Cannot trigger the guitar scene for the life of me. I sold the quiz to 6 people I believe is there a 7th? Also did not spend money in the bathroom scene.
Has anyone figured out how to get the guitar scene I was trying for two days with no luck :(
Screenshot 2022-02-19 165713.png

Reactions: amrod89
3.80 star(s) 185 Votes