desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
I can't quite remember why my MC is angry with Ron... Can someone do a refresher on their relationship?

allura404

Nov 7, 2019
Despite sufficient time has passed the number of donators in pattern has not been increased in fact and that fact makes me worry. I want the LISC to be completed duly in reasonable time.
The Patreon thing worries me a little too, they might give up the game due to low income. But the thread of the game on the forum is going quite successfully. If we don't count v0.2, the game received a lot of views and comments despite only getting 2 major updates. I have no doubt that this game will become one of the most popular games.

Reactions: Sirren

ann87ra

Jun 9, 2019
The first release was very cool, there is an intrigue, secret and jealousy.
The expectations of the second part was painful.
As a result, we got a completely vanilla game with medium rendars, models with the wrong body proportions in plastic clothing, where the promised " then discovers the dark and lustful lifestyles lurking within "
3 release I'll go fuck a friend's mother who looks like a classmate, not a housewife

Reactions: Lordisigler

herreraaa

Jan 24, 2020
I have being trying to download this game multiple times from different links(MEGA, anonfiles, mixdrop.... ) but every time when I tried to unzip, I face the same problem.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I really dont understand why this is happening.
Someone could explain me?

shawnnation

Oct 19, 2020
Wellcome to F95 forum. The eternal NTR lovers / haters warfield. Sometimes you find something useful, but you need to pass through the NTR bloodbath. Shields up my friend, shields up.
lol but the real question is, is there sex with mom yet?

I hate coming across a new game to get 2-3 hours into the story for something about to happen and the update ends to be left blue balled for 6 months or more commonly these days the games abandoned.

Reactions: ziggy81

lyovi

Sep 14, 2021
lol but the real question is, is there sex with mom yet?

I hate coming across a new game to get 2-3 hours into the story for something about to happen and the update ends to be left blue balled for 6 months or more commonly these days the games abandoned.
No sex scene with Lauren and Iris too update is really sucks

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Never played this game that is the reason why I ask if there is gay content in this game and there is none so I won't play this game
I read your comment as a statement not a question. Also... check tags, the game is heavily MC only, and many women.

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
Never played this game that is the reason why I ask if there is gay content in this game and there is none so I won't play this game
Why don’t you just use the search function: Type in ‘Gay’ and see what games there are. It’s more productive than asking the same question on every single game thread.

You could also try reading through the game tags. I find that helpful. :unsure:

Last edited:

Shaidov

Oct 26, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤

You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Please do not derail the game-thread!
It doesn't pump! Stand on the distribution please!

Reactions: Bendezu

ann87ra

Jun 9, 2019
It doesn't pump! Stand on the distribution please!

transmissionWindows/Linux/Mac3.0maintained
qbittorrentWindows/Linux/Mac4.3.9+maintained
delugeLinux2.0.5maintained
delugeWindows1.3.15awaiting port
picotorrentWindows0.25.0maintained
rtorrentLinux/Mac0.9.8maintained
ktorrentLinux21.12.0maintained
libretorrentAndroid3.3.0maintained
utorrentWindows2.2.1legacy

homarkc

Nov 12, 2018
In the 3.0 WT, it says I can get into mom's room to click on the the circled items (see below), but when I try to enter the room the game says the door is locked. Am I missing something, like there is a key lying around that I need...? Door locked.jpg

3.80 star(s) 185 Votes