Gajo99

Dec 8, 2017
why ?

get a decent pc with enough hard drive space...
For download purposes? I mean some people have bad internet, even with torrent im lucky if I get a max of 300kbs so 6-7gb takes me a while to download.
Not like im gonna demand anything from any dev but the smaller(or more compressed) a game the happier I am, and Im sure some people might be in the same situation

Reactions: Seven XVII

mav99

Jun 8, 2020
why ?

get a decent PC with enough hard drive space...
My PC is top tier pal and that isn't the point? Remember how COD War-zone Black-ops were getting shit nonstop because of the lazy way they were patching updates and encoding game files hence the needless 50 gig weekly patches? Never said a 7 gig game is big but when it contains 6 gigs of wasted bandwidth its either negligence or deception on part of devs. Again I shrunk the game 7-10 times at ZERO quality loss.

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
There is one thing that happens often in these types of games that I don't understand. As the game starts it offers you some choices, but the choices that the game offers you are insignificant like giving your mom a kiss on the the cheek or not, or looking closer at your friends mom, but when it comes to a lot more significant things like letting your classmate kiss you and grope your dick or letting your friends parents have their way with you you don't get any choice. I feel like if the game offered no choices at all I wouldn't feel bummed out about this at all, but when the game pretends like it gives you choices but in the situations that really matter you don't get any choice and romance / sex scenes are forced on the player without any choice then it doesn't feel good.

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
My PC is top tier pal and that isn't the point? Remember how COD War-zone Black-ops were getting shit nonstop because of the lazy way they were patching updates and encoding game files hence the needless 50 gig weekly patches? Never said a 7 gig game is big but when it contains 6 gigs of wasted bandwidth its either negligence or deception on part of devs.
whats cod ?

and if your pc is top tier - why complain about bandwith? im sure you have a i-net flat dont you?
dont get why ppl think they should advise dev´s which format they should use :unsure:
is there a program outthere which renders webp or w/e instead of jpg´s?
as far as i know webp is just a compression method
lets say a game has 2k rendered images - so the dev has to compress them all too?

• Angry
Reactions: ann87ra
Jul 20, 2020
whats cod ?

and if your pc is top tier - why complain about bandwith? im sure you have a i-net flat dont you?
dont get why ppl think they should advise dev´s which format they should use :unsure:
is there a program outthere which renders webp or w/e instead of jpg´s?
as far as i know webp is just a compression method
lets say a game has 2k rendered images - so the dev has to compress them all too?
The PC has nothing to do with bandwidth, maybe the area they live in has restricted data caps and/or bandwidth limits. I'm also sure there are batch converters for webp out there that would make quick work of an entire VN of uncompressed images (I just did a quick search for batch converters and several free programs came up). The reason why developers should listen to feedback such as compression and file size is because large file sizes will limit the exposure of the project.

If they want people to support their project (patreon or otherwise) having a more accessible product (with no image quality loss) will only help them succeed. I enjoy this VN, I personally have no issues with file sizes (assuming they have a mega link) or bandwidth, but if a large portion of players/supporters are unable to enjoy the developers work because of reasons stated above, then it could affect the development cycle of the project. (lack of financial support etc).

Edit: CoD is Call of Duty, a popular FPS game.

X2Z

Aug 8, 2017
Yeah gallery unlocker doesnt work for me either, the green button appears like in the image but I cant click it, it does nothing
i thought the same thing then i realized this has all been episode one so far, so all the scenes are under that episode. the other 2 episodes are unreleased

Gajo99

Dec 8, 2017
i thought the same thing then i realized this has all been episode one so far, so all the scenes are under that episode. the other 2 episodes are unreleased
Oh wow, thank you so much I just assumed episode 2 is where they were at but youre right

Gajo99

Dec 8, 2017
Chloe needs certain amount of intimidation, I think 4 is needed for that. To get Camelia’s anal scene, you need to choose to pursue with her at the beginning when you can either listen what Lauren speaks with the detective or check the sound from the bushes (Camelia). Then you get to take her home after your chat with her after the school.

The Iris one seems to be tricky one. I got the one where she strips to her undies by intimidating Sario and coming home late so Lauren is already passed out, but the two others are still mystery. Tried different combos, and nothing seemed to trigger them.
Well I just unlocked gallery and the Iris scene is about giving her the guitar, which earlier the MC says he should sell test answers for money for guitar but ive sold to all characters I can and it still didnt trigger; maybe I missed a character you can sell to or maybe you need to sell it all as expensive as possible, either way I think thats the way to go

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
The PC has nothing to do with bandwidth, maybe the area they live in has restricted data caps and/or bandwidth limits. I'm also sure there are batch converters for webp out there that would make quick work of an entire VN of uncompressed images (I just did a quick search for batch converters and several free programs came up). The reason why developers should listen to feedback such as compression and file size is because large file sizes will limit the exposure of the project.

If they want people to support their project (patreon or otherwise) having a more accessible product (with no image quality loss) will only help them succeed. I enjoy this VN, I personally have no issues with file sizes (assuming they have a mega link) or bandwidth, but if a large portion of players/supporters are unable to enjoy the developers work because of reasons stated above, then it could affect the development cycle of the project. (lack of financial support etc).

Edit: CoD is Call of Duty, a popular FPS game.
With the loss of NOPY and the limited download options, the file sizes do matter. I can dwnld upto 450Mbs, but typically I still see throttling from the servers. Who wants to wait forever to download a game, especially one that is incomplete. If they want user participation and feedback, its a two way street, let alone a hwy. Constructive feedback is good, harassment is not. This is where I shut up, and see how big the file is, because I was recon mission here.

johanathan

Sep 28, 2021
Compressed version v0.4.2 (Lossy, 896MB)
PC:
MEGA - - Workupload

MAC: MEGA - - Workupload

Alternative Lossless compression (3,12GB)
For those who don't want loss in quality but don't want to download 7GB
PC: MEGA -
MAC: MEGA -

Give a like to support me :coffee:

This compression is unofficial and may break your game.
nyc..

Reactions: DearLegend37

Deleted member 4041066

Aug 10, 2021
Well I just unlocked gallery and the Iris scene is about giving her the guitar, which earlier the MC says he should sell test answers for money for guitar but ive sold to all characters I can and it still didnt trigger; maybe I missed a character you can sell to or maybe you need to sell it all as expensive as possible, either way I think thats the way to go
Thanks for this. Need to look up for this.

Jul 20, 2020
With the loss of NOPY and the limited download options, the file sizes do matter. I can dwnld upto 450Mbs, but typically I still see throttling from the servers. Who wants to wait forever to download a game, especially one that is incomplete. If they want user participation and feedback, its a two way street, let alone a hwy. Constructive feedback is good, harassment is not. This is where I shut up, and see how big the file is, because I was recon mission here.
Not entirely sure where you think I said file sizes don't matter, or maybe I'm misreading your post, but I specifically said that it matters and there's options to reduce the size of the files via batch converters.

Harassment of a dev is never an option, but suggesting to compress the images to make it more accessible would be considered constructive feedback.

Quadclops

Jan 5, 2019
I really like the characters in this game and how the story is set up but the branching paths and having to play through the game 3-4 times to get every scene each update is way too tedious.

3.80 star(s) 185 Votes