amrod89

Jun 30, 2018
Anyone figure out the guitar scene? I think I sold to everyone in school. The task was still there which makes it seem it was not everyone. Other than that I can't figure it out.

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
can you build the text higher up? for some reason the text if you have a lot on screen goes below my visual ability cuts off words etc- it isn't the monitor either nor resolution issues-
+1

for some reason alot of text dissapears when talking with alessia

GhostFaceGuy

Sep 16, 2019
The game is perfect, even mc is worse (in my opinion). Whether they are able to finish it and secure competition is another issue. Despite sufficient time has passed the number of donators in pattern has not been increased in fact and that fact makes me worry. I want the LISC to be completed duly in reasonable time.

The LISC is hommage to all adult game industry in fact. They took pizzeria owner from STS, school setting from MC, dumb friend from being a dick and gave all above-said their own vision.

Last edited:
Reactions: allura404

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
I can't quite remember why my MC is angry with Ron... Can someone do a refresher on their relationship?

allura404

Nov 7, 2019
Despite sufficient time has passed the number of donators in pattern has not been increased in fact and that fact makes me worry. I want the LISC to be completed duly in reasonable time.
The Patreon thing worries me a little too, they might give up the game due to low income. But the thread of the game on the forum is going quite successfully. If we don't count v0.2, the game received a lot of views and comments despite only getting 2 major updates. I have no doubt that this game will become one of the most popular games.

Reactions: Sirren

ann87ra

Jun 9, 2019
The first release was very cool, there is an intrigue, secret and jealousy.
The expectations of the second part was painful.
As a result, we got a completely vanilla game with medium rendars, models with the wrong body proportions in plastic clothing, where the promised " then discovers the dark and lustful lifestyles lurking within "
3 release I'll go fuck a friend's mother who looks like a classmate, not a housewife

Reactions: Lordisigler
3.80 star(s) 185 Votes