Jan 2, 2021
Torrent uploaded here ( ) and seeded on 2x 1gbps servers.
This release is modified to work on Windows/MacOS & Linux.
Ren'Py version: 7.3.5
Size: 4706M
SHA1SUM: adff1a46aed0fcb00d2d642c7623d1df95c2d292
You can find additional information . If you find this useful, we have a too!
We have a thread here if you have any questions or requests!
Torrent update? :)

Reactions: B31stone

akiostein

Aug 9, 2021
finally a new update. best rendering, good story and that's it.
Hope there are pregnancy tags in the future. Good game.

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
can you build the text higher up? for some reason the text if you have a lot on screen goes below my visual ability cuts off words etc- it isn't the monitor either nor resolution issues-

Reactions: mmmonsterkill

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
Hey there,
unfortunally the cheat mod from Boehser Onkel won't show up any variables or load them, of course in the game (after i tipped "alt+m") - did i did something wrong (put it into the "game"-folder)?

thanks in advance & best regards
i´ll take a look once my dl is finished...
maybe unren the .rpa file (not sure if it was the case here , but some games require this)
did you load a .urm file? (just to be sure)

Screenshot_2.png Screenshot_3.png

2MoshPit

Sep 22, 2021
i´ll take a look once my dl is finished...
maybe unren the .rpa file (not sure if it was the case here , but some games require this)
did you load a .urm file? (just to be sure)

View attachment 1659214 View attachment 1659213
hi and thanks for the fast reply - as i said before: i tried to load an .urm file - but there isn't any to load (the mod could'nt find any to load up), as you shown in your example-pics.
I will try to run the thing with the unren.bat you talked about, but wich .rpa file do you ment and how to do this?

thanks again & best regards

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
hi and thanks for the fast reply - as i said before: i tried to load an .urm file - but there isn't any to load (the mod could'nt find any to load up), as you shown in your example-pics.
I will try to run the thing with the unre.bat you talked about, but wich .rpa file do you ment and how to do this?

thanks again & best regards
tested the dl for the mod - the .urm files are in there , so the should show up

Screenshot_5.png Screenshot_4.png

Reactions: Alteni

MidnightKing

Jun 27, 2017
Yo, thinking about playing this but I got a question. Does this lock you into 1 girl only routes or can you more or less see content with everyone? Route locking isn't really my thing so it would be nice to know before I get invested.

-L-L-MJ-

Feb 5, 2020
Yo, thinking about playing this but I got a question. Does this lock you into 1 girl only routes or can you more or less see content with everyone? Route locking isn't really my thing so it would be nice to know before I get invested.
I don't think there is a hard lock, some scenes require the right amount of intimidation/charisma points (which at the moment is a bit annoying to figure out to unlock scenes with Chloe and Sophie) not sure if you can do them all in one playthrough without a mod/cheats. There also seems to be a party where you can invite a girl along too which seems to be the choice between Elena or Jasmine( if I remember correctly )but honestly not sure if that is even in this update and/or if that would be an exclusive choice. Other then that I don't really think there are exclusive paths but haven't finished latest update either, so maybe someone else can chime in on this.

It is pretty good/interesting so far though, would recommend trying it out!

Reactions: MidnightKing

MidnightKing

Jun 27, 2017
I don't think there is a hard lock, some scenes require the right amount of intimidation/charisma points (which at the moment is a bit annoying to figure out to unlock scenes with Chloe and Sophie) not sure if you can do them all in one playthrough without a mod/cheats. There also seems to be a party where you can invite a girl along too which seems to be the choice between Elena or Jasmine( if I remember correctly )but honestly not sure if that is even in this update and/or if that would be an exclusive choice. Other then that I don't really think there are exclusive paths but haven't finished latest update either, so maybe someone else can chime in on this.

It is pretty good/interesting so far though, would recommend trying it out!
Sweet, thanks for the quick reply! I don't mind alternate personality routes or occasional choices between girls for certain scenes, I just can't stand the "You're stuck on this one girl the entire game now" type of route. I'll give this a try!

Reactions: -L-L-MJ-
3.80 star(s) 185 Votes