Gajo99

Dec 8, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

my doubt is if it has to be in the INTIMIDATION path or it will have to be half divided between CHARISMA 50% for each, but I don't know if the game shows this score.
Would also like to know, what triggers it? Are we sure its charisma or intimidation? cause I cheated for maximum value(I think 10) on both and still didnt get the scenes with Iris and Camelia

EDIT: As for the Chloe scene to open your eyes I think you need a certain amount of intimidation, dont know how much

Reactions: Lucius Logan 3D

moose_puck

Sep 6, 2021
Anyone else notice that the total number of files have gone down while the total size has gained significantly? (V0.3.1 is 1068 files - 5.02GB, while V0.4.2 is 1052 files - 6.88GB)

Nevertheless, it's a pretty beefy update. (1.86GB worth of beef, lol)

Reactions: AlixWoe

DearLegend37

Compressor
Dec 20, 2019
I'm sorry for my English

I am playing the compressed version without losing quality (3gb) but I am playing it on my android phone via Joiplay. I get to the scene where I have to find the key but I get this. I give it a lot of ignore and the game appears again but it tells me that I'm screwed, and even though I press the photo and want to go to put the key, it tells me that I have to find it. What solution can I have for this?
I guess ren'py 7.4.8 can be the reason?
I compiled the game on 7.3.5, same version as the original game. I don't know much about ren'py compatibility between versions, but I woulnd't use a different version than the game was originally built on.

• Sad
Reactions: danissj

Gajo99

Dec 8, 2017

Lovv99

Aug 25, 2020
I dont know why but it is too hard for me to open gallery, I mean you do not know consequences after you choose certain options.

Gajo99

Dec 8, 2017
Gallery Unlocker for- Life in Santa County
View attachment 1659535
How to install: put the "screenGallery.rpy" to "game" folder of Life in Santa County.
Unlocker version: v0.4.2

Mine discord server (Android ports only)
Does anyone have a full save? Gallery unlocker do not work for me
Yeah gallery unlocker doesnt work for me either, the green button appears like in the image but I cant click it, it does nothing

Ara-sH

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2017
Compressed version v0.4.2 (Lossy, 896MB)
PC:
MEGA - - Workupload

MAC: MEGA - - Workupload

Alternative Lossless compression (3,12GB)
For those who don't want loss in quality but don't want to download 7GB
PC: MEGA -
MAC: MEGA -

Give a like to support me :coffee:

This compression is unofficial and may break your game.
Thanks for Lossless compression

mav99

Jun 8, 2020
looks cool the sister is hot gonna check it out but just scanning through to see what makes it 7 plus gigs and man it's constructive criticism devs but come on encode these games with newer tech or don't be lazy! I took one random 1.15 meg jpg from a folder and using WebP 1.2.2 I lossless trans-coded it to 310kb! just for shits and giggles I used today's test build of JPEG-XL the next gen image standard and lossless converted that same image to 120kb! So if anyone gave a fuck this could be a 1 gig game at literally no loss in quality. Again I feel like they do it on purpose to make shit look better by being bigger etc.

Reactions: ActiveShooter

dudelala

Aug 16, 2018
May its just me, but the download sites are fked. MEGA has a 5 gb quota for free download, so can't use that. The other ones are 2-10hrs download time... Nope. not gonna happen.

Deleted member 4041066

Aug 10, 2021

my doubt is if it has to be in the INTIMIDATION path or it will have to be half divided between CHARISMA 50% for each, but I don't know if the game shows this score.
Would also like to know, what triggers it? Are we sure its charisma or intimidation? cause I cheated for maximum value(I think 10) on both and still didnt get the scenes with Iris and Camelia

EDIT: As for the Chloe scene to open your eyes I think you need a certain amount of intimidation, dont know how much
Chloe needs certain amount of intimidation, I think 4 is needed for that. To get Camelia’s anal scene, you need to choose to pursue with her at the beginning when you can either listen what Lauren speaks with the detective or check the sound from the bushes (Camelia). Then you get to take her home after your chat with her after the school.

The Iris one seems to be tricky one. I got the one where she strips to her undies by intimidating Sario and coming home late so Lauren is already passed out, but the two others are still mystery. Tried different combos, and nothing seemed to trigger them.

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
looks cool the sister is hot gonna check it out but just scanning through to see what makes it 7 plus gigs and man it's constructive criticism devs but come on encode these games with newer tech or don't be lazy! I took one random 1.15 meg jpg from a folder and using WebP 1.2.2 I lossless trans-coded it to 310kb! just for shits and giggles I used today's test build of JPEG-XL the next gen image standard and lossless converted that same image to 120kb! So if anyone gave a fuck this could be a 1 gig game at literally no loss in quality. Again I feel like they do it on purpose to make shit look better by being bigger etc.
why ?

get a decent pc with enough hard drive space...

3.80 star(s) 185 Votes