moose_puck

Sep 6, 2021
whats cod ?

and if your pc is top tier - why complain about bandwith? im sure you have a i-net flat dont you?
dont get why ppl think they should advise dev´s which format they should use :unsure:
is there a program outthere which renders webp or w/e instead of jpg´s?
as far as i know webp is just a compression method
lets say a game has 2k rendered images - so the dev has to compress them all too?
WTF does PC hardware have to do with bandwidth? They are completely separate systems.

I've got a potato of a PC and a gigabyte internet pipe. I downloaded this game in like 25 seconds via torrent - And yet.. in this rich western country I live, which developed a lot of the internet tech we use today, there's still 20% of the population who don't have access to reliable broadband, because they live in remote and rural areas. SpaceX isn't launching 100's of microsats per month just for shits & giggles you know. Some people have to watch their usage and some people have slower speeds and don't like having to wait an hour or two for a single update.

And yes, there's tons of services and apps to batch convert any type of file to any other type of file. And I can assure you, it would take less time for the dev to batch compress his image library then it would to do one single render in Daz.

This dev works in the max size images, which is correct. You always create big then shrink to final product for your end users. That's because it's impossible to "put that quality back" - so to speak. But this dev doesn't post process the images to make the game archive size user-friendly. That's just bad programming, TBH.

I'm sure some people (well, probably a lot!) remember the days when web pages had to be optimized to run well. I used to hand code html, to remove every unused space, extra line, put placeholders for images so the page content would load up faster, etc. etc. That skill is getting lost in the days of unlimited bandwidth and daily updates. Heck, I've downloaded games here where there was still trash work folders inside the main game folder.

Reactions: Nayko93

moose_puck

Sep 6, 2021
In the 3.0 WT, it says I can get into mom's room to click on the the circled items (see below), but when I try to enter the room the game says the door is locked. Am I missing something, like there is a key lying around that I need...? View attachment 1660424
23 degrees C .. you bastard! I just had to shovel 20cm of snow off my front steps :devilish:

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
WTF does PC hardware have to do with bandwidth? They are completely separate systems.

I've got a potato of a PC and a gigabyte internet pipe. I downloaded this game in like 25 seconds via torrent - And yet.. in this rich western country I live, which developed a lot of the internet tech we use today, there's still 20% of the population who don't have access to reliable broadband, because they live in remote and rural areas. SpaceX isn't launching 100's of microsats per month just for shits & giggles you know. Some people have to watch their usage and some people have slower speeds and don't like having to wait an hour or two for a single update.

And yes, there's tons of services and apps to batch convert any type of file to any other type of file. And I can assure you, it would take less time for the dev to batch compress his image library then it would to do one single render in Daz.

This dev works in the max size images, which is correct. You always create big then shrink to final product for your end users. That's because it's impossible to "put that quality back" - so to speak. But this dev doesn't post process the images to make the game archive size user-friendly. That's just bad programming, TBH.

I'm sure some people (well, probably a lot!) remember the days when web pages had to be optimized to run well. I used to hand code html, to remove every unused space, extra line, put placeholders for images so the page content would load up faster, etc. etc. That skill is getting lost in the days of unlimited bandwidth and daily updates. Heck, I've downloaded games here where there was still trash work folders inside the main game folder.
blah blah?
daa5ffee7fc744cff21c3a42e85873126528c619940c7e0428ebab04dfc8bfd9.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: binglebangles

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Because the plot subdues MC to the whims of asshats left and right,
turning him into the object of some abject idiots.

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
So, you can talk shit to others, but when someone calls you out, it's "Blah blah"? Guess I deserve that, considering the person I am talking too thinks his PC has something to do with his internet speed, haha :ROFLMAO:
never said this
where did i talked "shit"
why you talking to me? feeling importend with your "hand code html" ?

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
What worked for me was opening the file itself writing everything as true again and then saving -- open the game and it worked -- mine bugged and rewrote the titles of the scenes (all the new ones to Lauren late) but it still played the scene for me
its coded this way - there are no other descriptions for

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

moose_puck

Sep 6, 2021
you may should quote the whole sentence

""and if your pc is top tier - why complain about bandwith? im sure you have a i-net flat dont you?""
Obviously English is not your first language. And i think you enjoy using that to get away with some of the stupid shit you say (and I have seen it often). I'll just ignore you now. Bye

Lordisigler

Sep 29, 2019
The sleep sex scenes were underwhelming. Very few renders, animations from weird angle and very little inner thoughts from mc which are supposed to put tension to the situation. Unstead, after only 3 clicks after entering the room, mc dick is already in the girl mouth.

3.80 star(s) 185 Votes