-L-L-MJ-

Feb 5, 2020
In the 3.0 WT, it says I can get into mom's room to click on the the circled items (see below), but when I try to enter the room the game says the door is locked. Am I missing something, like there is a key lying around that I need...? View attachment 1660424
You are not missing anything, that walkthrough is older. it changed you can't enter her room at this point, continue with the rest and try again a little later, you can enter that room and do those things.

Reactions: homarkc

buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
Good game..beautiful characters..and the most important thing is the system and consistent hints where to go and what to do. Good luck with your development..and look forward to continuing the game. :love: (y)(y)(y)(y)

LK2FK

Mar 27, 2020
I found this game today and wanted to download it via torrent and use the incest patch.
The torrent has 0 peer and 0 seed and the patch file is 0B in size and I checked the content that has also 0 words in it.

Lucius Logan 3D

Jan 2, 2022
I found this game today and wanted to download it via torrent and use the incest patch.
The torrent has 0 peer and 0 seed and the patch file is 0B in size and I checked the content that has also 0 words in it.
search a few pages back has the solution to this problem,

don't use utorrent,

use qbittorrent

3.80 star(s) 185 Votes