ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
The first successful lifting minigame i got a milestone (as in the guide), however the second weightlifting challenge had no effect. But i'll check again to make sure, maybe it was successful but not perfectly so...
That's fair, i think it may have been something i missed the first chance.

Reactions: hermesh

FullyAnimated

Jul 17, 2019
On the right hand side of the screen in the middle should be a menu bar that can be opened from which different school locations can be selected. If you're on an android device maybe it's not showing up?

Last edited:

Wartes

Aug 10, 2021
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.4.2
Size 790 MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Screenshot_20220221-125038.png Screenshot_20220221-125042.png nothing gonna be happen after that conversation. What can ı do?

-L-L-MJ-

Feb 5, 2020
Thank you very much, unfortunately i'm swamped today but i will update the guide tomorrow. Would you like to you input credited (by username) in the walkthough?
That's not necessary thank you though, you've put in a lot of work I'm just happy you took the time and shared it all with the rest of us it would be awesome if we can keep it as complete and up-to-date as possible. Again great guide and thanks for the guitar fix you posted since it seems a bugfix/new update hasn't been leaked yet.

The lifting minigame in your guide says no effect. However if done right it does give milestone or atleast did for me on my blind playthrough.
The first successful lifting minigame i got a milestone (as in the guide), however the second weightlifting challenge had no effect. But i'll check again to make sure, maybe it was successful but not perfectly so...
The second time, even with perfect scores both times, it doesn't seem to add anything yet ( unless there are hidden variables for this )

Last edited:
Reactions: hermesh

steama90

Jul 24, 2018
lisc.png
Hi guys, sorry to bother. I've tried to read previous posts, but could not find an answer. After the pool stretching scene with Lauren and Iris i've tried to go upstairs and peek in the bathroom while they are showering. I get this. Is it a bug i can fix or that is right? Than you!

Deleted member 4041066

Aug 10, 2021
View attachment 1666225
Hi guys, sorry to bother. I've tried to read previous posts, but could not find an answer. After the pool stretching scene with Lauren and Iris i've tried to go upstairs and peek in the bathroom while they are showering. I get this. Is it a bug i can fix or that is right? Than you!
That is right. It is a scene that is missing, because it hasn't been made yet but it will be added there once it's done.

Reactions: steama90

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
Anyone know if it’s a bug or not at the beginning of this update after you let Iris in the house at night and your walking with mom, you get “failed in red letters” in the bottom left corner and missing image in top left.
I dont even know what I was supposed to do there

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
Anyone know if it’s a bug or not at the beginning of this update after you let Iris in the house at night and your walking with mom, you get “failed in red letters” in the bottom left corner and missing image in top left.
I dont even know what I was supposed to do there
failed - is charisma check failed - not enough charisma points to touch her butt
and yes some images missing for this

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Lucius Logan 3D

Jan 2, 2022
View attachment 1666225
this happen the second time that you try to peek them, for me work normally

Lucius Logan 3D

Jan 2, 2022

Blvck888

Oct 15, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.4.2
Size 790 MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Hi, i just cant continue. Touching the screen nothing happens

3.80 star(s) 185 Votes