broho1234

Dec 26, 2021
Started playing this game with the "Ultra" mod.
Cannot find any way to roll back to a previous dialogue.
I tried "PgUp" and mouse wheel but no luck.
This is very weird, it's the first RenPy game I played that doesn't have this feature.
Is there a way to roll back ?

Tkoyama

Feb 25, 2020
This game is amazing! Amazing renders, but every time I see the MC, I immediately think I'm playing a leprechaun.

codex983

Jan 23, 2022
Dev knows that we all play this one just because of mom and he still just keeps teasing us. I just played an update but please more mom in the game, I'm not saying MC should fuck her because the game would be over but more scenes with her.

Reactions: Bossjohn

allura404

Nov 7, 2019
Dev knows that we all play this one just because of mom and he still just keeps teasing us. I just played an update but please more mom in the game, I'm not saying MC should fuck her because the game would be over but more scenes with her.
Every character in the game is beyond amazing. Where do you get the idea that everyone is playing for mother? And there are a lot of characters in the game. What will happen to the other characters if the mother gets constant scene? There are many characters waiting to receive scene from school and neighbors. Each family member in the game has been given scene in this update. In fact, imo, the character that received the best scene in the update was the mother (yoga scene was amazing). I think the mom character is doing pretty well so far. As you said, if the mc has sex with the mother too soon, the game won't last long

Last edited:

codex983

Jan 23, 2022
Every character in the game is beyond amazing. Where do you get the idea that everyone is playing for mother? And there are a lot of characters in the game. What will happen to the other characters if the mother gets constant scene? There are many characters waiting to receive scene from school and neighbors. Each family member in the game has been given scene in this update. In fact, imo, the character that received the best scene in the update was the mother (yoga scene was amazing). I think the mom character is doing pretty well so far. As you said, if the mc has sex with the mother too soon, the game won't last long
I'm not saying that all the scenes should be with mom, just a little more because mom is the best character in the game. Yes yoga scene was amazing. There are small parts where mom is dominant with her beautiful feet. By the way, it is not clear to me whether MC at the end of this update used her feet to cum lol.

codex983

Jan 23, 2022
the dev has nothing to do with third-party patch.
and yup, the patch only changes names/relationships (as 99.9% of similar patches do).
But without a patch 99.9% of the games make no sense. Do you still think DEv has nothing to do with it if we take into account that incest is banned on Patreon

3.80 star(s) 185 Votes