• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Lucius Logan 3D

Jan 2, 2022
Yes, you are right
just think about it, like I going to pre-order to fap at this game in the near future
and all depends on financial condition, I'm just want to know it NEAR or NOT or the dev will drag more and more? for Lauren(or Mom character)
latest update I did ejaculate "SHIT!" after MC got interrupt in that event
I don't know the script of the story or how he will make the updates, like if the next episode will be for Lauren the focus or one or more other girls, I believe it all depends on the size of the update, but if we think that all Lauren's scenes have only been on the RISE path! so far and maybe he might want to balance the FALL path now, I don't know, it's just my guesses!

We already had:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: AHT69

AHT69

Dec 15, 2021
I don't know the script of the story or how he will make the updates, like if the next episode will be for Lauren the focus or one or more other girls, I believe it all depends on the size of the update, but if we think that all Lauren's scenes have only been on the RISE path! so far and maybe he might want to balance the FALL path now, I don't know, it's just my guesses!

We already had:
Good to know that, it made me easily consider the future of this game and YES I thought that the same way like you

I'm Sorry if I did question wrong place, But I can't comment ask directly to the dev at Patreon(it need to become membership for comment)
so i still indignant on that interrupt don't want to pay to dev for that
Most people aiming for this type of game are planning to release your ball I'm sure of it
too bad for me the favourite character I'm aiming for is Lauren

Last edited:

Lucius Logan 3D

Jan 2, 2022
Good to know that, it made me easily consider the future of this game and YES I thought that the same way like you

I'm Sorry if I did question wrong place, But I can't comment ask directly to the dev at Patreon(it need to become membership for comment)
so i still indignant on that interrupt don't want to pay to dev for that
Most people aiming for this type of game are planning to release your ball I'm sure of it
too bad for me the favourite character I'm aiming for is Lauren
so become Patreon even if it's low heat and your suggestions or criticisms to the DEVs.

as I said before, from my point of view, if you and other people want things to happen faster in the game, the Devs of this and other games definitely need more support to improve equipment or team, but if everyone can contribute to the game, thinking that they will only contribute to the game if the scenes they want happen, I think that not only this game, but many others would run the risk of not having support or losing degradedly.

Unfortunately I can't help financially, because here in my country the US Dollar is five times our national currency, so this ends up compromising my income if I help financially! but I confess that I've helped for free to translate games, or with suggestions and constructive criticism and as a beta tester too!

Reactions: AHT69

AHT69

Dec 15, 2021
so become Patreon even if it's low heat and your suggestions or criticisms to the DEVs.

as I said before, from my point of view, if you and other people want things to happen faster in the game, the Devs of this and other games definitely need more support to improve equipment or team, but if everyone can contribute to the game, thinking that they will only contribute to the game if the scenes they want happen, I think that not only this game, but many others would run the risk of not having support or losing degradedly.

Unfortunately I can't help financially, because here in my country the US Dollar is five times our national currency, so this ends up compromising my income if I help financially! but I confess that I've helped for free to translate games, or with suggestions and constructive criticism and as a beta tester too!
I'm become to Evil Membership already for "you will be a fingerprint in all our work now and in the future" and will let dev know the reason why i come is for Lauren(mom)

I agreed with you, dev need continuously support for done they game, and maybe many people like me is focusing personal goal.

yes, the financially condition is important everywhere included me, I just do what i can for personal content that i favor.
So I still new for this type of game, But i know one thing! it very hard to buy the game that still not perfect in your favor yet(I think like I going to pre-order game)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Lucius Logan 3D

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
yes im using cheat , and downloaded here
I don't see anything wrong in the cheat mod but it's impossible to get your error with a correct install of 0.5.4.

The last guy who had the same error as yours said he fixed the problem by reinstalling 0.5.4.

Reactions: rakisi

AHT69

Dec 15, 2021
Never happen, Lauren has a vag and Billy likes a straight pole{dick}
Woo! stump of pubic hair I'm recall some hurt on it :) (but I enjoyed to see that scene)
by the way I did rollback some a bit for a scene BJ and stop by for done something too important

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.5.4
Size 932 MB

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Updated my android port.

adrian12

Mar 16, 2019
Please can somebody help me here ?
i was playing at the beginning normally and suddenly the game crashed and closes by it self and now as u can see i cant get back in... what happend ??

Capture.PNG

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 184 Votes