GandalfTheGrey91

May 1, 2022
Who likes SHITSTOR aside of his patreon asslickers that still give him money? Sure, I don't like him, but that isn't the main reason I think LISC is a much better visual novel than Milfy City...

I'm going to ask you: aside of the incest theme, how are LISC and MF alike?
Lauren. From the start she reminded me instantly of the mom in Milfy city.

GhostFaceGuy

Sep 16, 2019
Who likes SHITSTOR aside of his patreon asslickers that still give him money? Sure, I don't like him, but that isn't the main reason I think LISC is a much better visual novel than Milfy City...

I'm going to ask you: aside of the incest theme, how are LISC and MF alike?
MCs are in the same age students of local colleges. They have some contravesries with a mobsters, both of them are liveing in USA/.

Finyx

Mar 9, 2020
Lisc is really like Milfy City but better.Lauren reminded me too of Linda from Milfy city just less aggressive towards the mc in a sexual way.Milfy City was good but LISC is better thats for sure.❤

Draverik

Apr 21, 2017
Lisc is really like Milfy City but better.Lauren reminded me too of Linda from Milfy city just less aggressive towards the mc in a sexual way.Milfy City was good but LISC is better thats for sure.❤
Comparing a game that has been dead for years now and that still carries a lot of stink with it from it's abrupt abandonmend to a game that's fairly new and getting stronger with each update is a bit unfair don't you think?
Think of Milfy City in it's glory days, not now.
Hell, even now the game has been dead for 2 years but the thread is still one of the most popular ones on this site, that speaks for something no?

That's objectively speaking ofcourse, because if we're talking subjectively then i would have to agree, LISC is far superior because it's still pretty early and i haven't played through like a dozen times and got bored with the story, Devs aren't scamming their supporters but mainly because it's not dead. But eventually they are both going to end up in the same bag once this one is over one way or another (hopefully not abandoned but also wouldn't want it to be dragged out on and on since it can be equally damning as abandoning it) and the new, hot, fresh one takes it's place.

Multi27

Jan 16, 2022
This game has some HEAVY NTR vibes at the beginning. i know people here are saying there isnt any in the game, but will the overall vibe go away later?

• Angry
Reactions: Mikey_Boy101

Slvh

Nov 19, 2018
Can someone explain how or what triggers the 1st weight lifting minigame as a success ? I literally can't see it as being anything other than random, I trigger it while it's on the green zone and it still counts as a fail :S

Edit: God almighty, nevermind. You just have to make sure it's in the middle of the green area, since apparently not all of it is safe. (Kind of a redundant scenario, but whatever)

Fappable One

May 14, 2020
Last 2 times they did update release in 10 weeks. They commence on development in the early of June. Therefore we can expect the release in the next week. They declare on a testing stage usually.
Well...ok if not many mind the Beta version :cautious:
I'll stick to 3 weeks where the "final" version of 0.6 will have most (if not, all) the animations
I could've sworn we were supposed to get more animations in the current version, but I guess it carried over to the next one

3.80 star(s) 185 Votes