camube

Jun 4, 2022
Is the MC of this game just an average person, a dominant person, or a submissive person?

Fauxcest

Nov 9, 2018
What kind of sandbox does this game have? The bearable one where you can freeroam, maybe has a morning/afternoon/night system and you do the scenes with characters available in the places you're at, or the unbearable one with some bs point system that you need to grind for, or anything else you need to grind? Cuz damn it looks good, but it's a fine line when it's a sandbox game

• Haha
Reactions: Echbert

lolbenis

Nov 5, 2019
What kind of sandbox does this game have? The bearable one where you can freeroam, maybe has a morning/afternoon/night system and you do the scenes with characters available in the places you're at, or the unbearable one with some bs point system that you need to grind for, or anything else you need to grind? Cuz damn it looks good, but it's a fine line when it's a sandbox game
The good one where you transition between story segments and freeroam. No repeated grinding of events for attraction points or whatever here.

MrBaddingtonBear

Apr 10, 2022
Just like your momma told you when you were kids, ask nicely and you shall receive:

Here you have a beautiful, magnificent special render of Iris:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The newest addition from yesterday, preview with Charlotte:

Here is the 25$ Poll for what Chloe will wear in the future, the winner of the poll was option number 1. (There are also polls for 100$, 50$ and 10$ tiers for what Chloe will wear, but since they are tied exclusively to these tiers, I don't know what kind of clothings those polls are keeping inside. So it will be surprise for everyone! ;))

There also is pretty nice special render with Lauren and Charlotte, unfortunately the attachment feature of this site seems to be pretty poop at the moment and it doesn't allow me to add it here for whatever reason. :rolleyes:

MrBaddingtonBear

Apr 10, 2022
There also is pretty nice special render with Lauren and Charlotte, unfortunately the attachment feature of this site seems to be pretty poop at the moment and it doesn't allow me to add it here for whatever reason. :rolleyes:
Okay so apparently the size of the png file was too big for the site and that's why it didn't allow me to include it to this original post, so I had to compress the render to get it posted here. Hopefully it's still good.

But, without further ado, here is the Lauren and Charlotte Special Render:

MrBaddingtonBear

Apr 10, 2022

"Hi guys, how's it going? Things are going well on our side. Half of the renders are done. We are proceeding as planned and no problems have arisen yet. I hope it continues like this. We are starting to publish previews. As before, previews will be released regularly every week. Also, we have a new poll next. The current Poll winner was also #1. Take care of yourselves. I wish everyone a great week. The world's shortest devlog is over.

And I heard some retards were sending some posts to people using my name. If you encounter such a situation, Ignore them and be careful. You already know where to reach me."

Tester27

May 28, 2018
Here's a simple gallery unlocker (modifed decompiled gallery.rpyc) as of v0.5.4. I will most likely update as the newer versions come. I also potentially have a way of doing this without hard-coding each persistent variable to True, but we'll see.

All you have to do is put the 'unlocker.rpy' file in your 'game' folder and it should work.
If you don't want to click on a newbie user's redirect link, you can just create a new '.rpy' file in your game folder and save this code into it.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 185 Votes