MrBaddingtonBear

Apr 10, 2022

"Hi guys. I hope you had a good week and away from covid. I've been through a heavy covid session this week. It sucked. But it didn't affect our work much. The renders are almost finished. We'll get to the coding phase in a few days, and we're planning to start beta testing next week. With the beta test, we will also announce the release dates. We will share the contents and additions in the next devlog. Everything is okay right now. Take care of yourself."

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

winky88888

Jun 26, 2020

"Hi guys. I hope you had a good week and away from covid. I've been through a heavy covid session this week. It sucked. But it didn't affect our work much. The renders are almost finished. We'll get to the coding phase in a few days, and we're planning to start beta testing next week. With the beta test, we will also announce the release dates. We will share the contents and additions in the next devlog. Everything is okay right now. Take care of yourself."

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
means update in 2 weeks?

Reactions: Silf

MrBaddingtonBear

Apr 10, 2022
means update in 2 weeks?
If I remember right from previous releases, the beta testing itself takes around two weeks. They plan to start beta testing next week, but we'll see how the coding goes and if they actually are able to get to the beta testing next week or not. So I would say the release for the highest tier is around 24th-28th of August, then lower ones get it around early September. But that is just my assumption though.

3.80 star(s) 185 Votes