moonshadow

May 6, 2017
and possibly(probably) add another week or two on top of that, for the patches, bugfixes and whatnot.
version 4 ended up in like what, 0.4.4 or w/e. current version stopped at 5.4, after the usual bugfixes, and addition of animations etc.
At least thats how I roll when it comes to L.i.s.c, wait til around x.3 or x.4.
Curious how hard they truly test the game during 'beta testing' considering how many extra updates/patches they seeem to always need for a release.
Also, I am not taking a piss at the game nor its dev here and now(or ever). This is actually one of my fave games.

My point is simply, dont stare too hard at whatever releasedate we get, because if history repeats itself, you probably shouldnt play the x.0 version (in this case 6.0 I assume). Better experience to be had if u wait til x.3-x.4 probably (with most bugs gone and possible added animations or w/e) Thats just my 2 cents, you do you :)

MrBaddingtonBear

Apr 10, 2022
Curious how hard they truly test the game during 'beta testing' considering how many extra updates/patches they seeem to always need for a release.
They have 5-10 beta testers doing the beta testing. Maybe it's like domino effect kinda thing, fix one thing and then that fucks up something else that the beta testers don't notice. And then they also like to do some changes to stuff at the middle that can cause some problems.

But yes true, they said on that post that the renders are almost done but didn't say anything about animations, so I would assume that those will take some extra time and will be added in separate patch once again. So like you said, most likely the next "complete" version is available around mid September or something like that, so better hold on your horses. And not that it's a bad things, it's only two guys making the game so understandable it takes some extra to get there.

Reactions: moonshadow

The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
Hell nah u just don't like Icstor :LOL:
Who likes SHITSTOR aside of his patreon asslickers that still give him money? Sure, I don't like him, but that isn't the main reason I think LISC is a much better visual novel than Milfy City...

I'm going to ask you: aside of the incest theme, how are LISC and MF alike?

GandalfTheGrey91

May 1, 2022
Who likes SHITSTOR aside of his patreon asslickers that still give him money? Sure, I don't like him, but that isn't the main reason I think LISC is a much better visual novel than Milfy City...

Lauren. From the start she reminded me instantly of the mom in Milfy city.

GhostFaceGuy

Sep 16, 2019

MCs are in the same age students of local colleges. They have some contravesries with a mobsters, both of them are liveing in USA/.

Finyx

Mar 9, 2020
Lisc is really like Milfy City but better.Lauren reminded me too of Linda from Milfy city just less aggressive towards the mc in a sexual way.Milfy City was good but LISC is better thats for sure.❤

Draverik

Apr 21, 2017
Lisc is really like Milfy City but better.Lauren reminded me too of Linda from Milfy city just less aggressive towards the mc in a sexual way.Milfy City was good but LISC is better thats for sure.❤
Comparing a game that has been dead for years now and that still carries a lot of stink with it from it's abrupt abandonmend to a game that's fairly new and getting stronger with each update is a bit unfair don't you think?
Think of Milfy City in it's glory days, not now.
Hell, even now the game has been dead for 2 years but the thread is still one of the most popular ones on this site, that speaks for something no?

That's objectively speaking ofcourse, because if we're talking subjectively then i would have to agree, LISC is far superior because it's still pretty early and i haven't played through like a dozen times and got bored with the story, Devs aren't scamming their supporters but mainly because it's not dead. But eventually they are both going to end up in the same bag once this one is over one way or another (hopefully not abandoned but also wouldn't want it to be dragged out on and on since it can be equally damning as abandoning it) and the new, hot, fresh one takes it's place.

Multi27

Jan 16, 2022
This game has some HEAVY NTR vibes at the beginning. i know people here are saying there isnt any in the game, but will the overall vibe go away later?

• Angry
Reactions: Mikey_Boy101
3.80 star(s) 185 Votes