badidea

Jun 28, 2017
Before I'm downloading this. Is this a game where you only follow a story or can you also free roam a bit and build relationships with the characters you want? For example if I want to skip the teacher

Lovv99

Aug 25, 2020
Before I'm downloading this. Is this a game where you only follow a story or can you also free roam a bit and build relationships with the characters you want? For example if I want to skip the teacher
you can build relationships with the characters you want

Reactions: badidea

Viressa

May 24, 2018
Me, before trying this game today: I don't understand why everyone always hates the "male best friend" character in these games.

Me, seeing the "intro": Wow, why is this developer so ridiculously mean to this character?

Me, 5 mins after meeting Ron in the actual game: This kid needs to take a long fall with a short rope.

(Seriously though that intro was bad writing, the "joke" only works if you've already played the game and know what a worthless piece of shit Ron is. To a new player, it just drags on too long and isn't funny. Also, it's a really bad idea to make a character who's not an antagonist so completely hate-worthy? This character exists solely to get us into trouble and yet we don't get the option to ditch him. Or punch him in the face. Or drive him to a secluded pier and give him a new pair of shoes.)

Last edited:

Viressa

May 24, 2018
"God, your mom has such huge titties! They're the biggest fucking titties I've ever seen!"

Meanwhile, the titties:

screenshot0001.png

MrBaddingtonBear

Apr 10, 2022
In ordinary ways they put the update on the table without animations after 10 weeks of work. This duration expires on 15th of August.
That depends if they made it to the beta testing or not. No announcement on that either, so I wouldn't hold my breath that it's coming before the end of the month.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Me, before trying this game today: I don't understand why everyone always hates the "male best friend" character in these games.

Me, seeing the "intro": Wow, why is this developer so ridiculously mean to this character?

Me, 5 mins after meeting Ron in the actual game: This kid needs to take a long fall with a short rope.

(Seriously though that intro was bad writing, the "joke" only works if you've already played the game and know what a worthless piece of shit Ron is. To a new player, it just drags on too long and isn't funny. Also, it's a really bad idea to make a character who's not an antagonist so completely hate-worthy? This character exists solely to get us into trouble and yet we don't get the option to ditch him. Or punch him in the face. Or drive him to a secluded pier and give him a new pair of shoes.)
Yeah but atleast we get to bang his mom & his dads a cuck.
Hey can we bang Sarios wife yet?

Viressa

May 24, 2018
Okay, MC, I know you feel like a big strong grown-up adult manly man mcmanson with that hair finally on your face, but that patchy I-Just-Hit-Puberty facial hair looks a billion times worse than nothing at all. Shave that shit off! There's tutorials on youtube if you don't know how!

screenshot0002.png

Viressa

May 24, 2018
If I were in the MC's place I would *not* be able to resist screaming "BITCH CLEAN UP YOUR DESKTOP"

screenshot0003.png

(Also, school computers still running WinXP, it's so realistic it fucking hurts.)

Fappable One

May 14, 2020
Okay, MC, I know you feel like a big strong grown-up adult manly man mcmanson with that hair finally on your face, but that patchy I-Just-Hit-Puberty facial hair looks a billion times worse than nothing at all. Shave that shit off! There's tutorials on youtube if you don't know how!

View attachment 1977970
Someone here compared his look to Snot from American Dad a few pages back
Can't unsee it since then. Pretty much a dead ringer. Can't tell me it's a coincidence

Reactions: GandalfTheGrey91

Viressa

May 24, 2018
Dude

This isn't that hard. Buy panties in about her size, run them through the wash, then bring them to him in the morning. How will Dave know the difference? It's not like he asked you to kill somebody and bring back their severed head. Calm the fuck down.

screenshot0004.png

(Kids: If you're ever in a situation like this, never give into the other party's demands for you to do illegal shit for them. All it will do is drag you down deeper. There is nothing Dave can do to our MC for refusing to comply that he can't just do to him for not complying with his next demand after he gets the panties. Everything you comply with is just making it harder to escape.)

3.80 star(s) 185 Votes