amrod89

Jun 30, 2018
So I didn't get the bedroom scene with Lauren or the pool scene. I did get the bath scene with her though. Is there a specific route to get those scenes to trigger? I'm on a pure charisma route.

Last edited:

Akeymu

Jan 22, 2020
Wow nice! That's really something to get happy for. Have been waiting to give some Mrs Rose treatment to Sophie since she first appeared and acted like a bitch.
It's larelgy a switch I suppose can be dom or sub based on choices that are exactly clarified too

Devilsraging

Sep 14, 2016
Just started playing this one.
Ron is Insufferable.
Also is the creator of this game a Masochist or something? The MC is worst than a simp, he's literally a doormat. It makes it hard to enjoy this game because you're the MC and you're hanging around with Ron lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: big_boy_undercover

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
Just started playing this one.
Ron is Insufferable.
Also is the creator of this game a Masochist or something? The MC is worst than a simp, he's literally a doormat. It makes it hard to enjoy this game because you're the MC and you're hanging around with Ron lol.
It's gets better, a lot better.

f4f4

Jul 4, 2018
Okay curiosity got me and i played the update, its just me or this update was short and not so hot at all... i mean u have two sex scenes with your best friend mom and your cousin but myeah... the last update was waaaaay more hotter now probably cuz it had more Lauren in it:)...
Also i play both paths and how do i get down on Lauren at the pool without her stoping me, i swear this game seems so complicated sometimes...
yeah, I had to replay half of the game last update to get the grinding scene. Tedious, yet totally worth it in the end. And now one update later I get to the pool scene and she is chickening out. You would figure shed be at her sons mercy considering they nearly fucked the previous night, but nope. I really hope that scene is not bugged out for me cuz I tried different combination of choices and nothing. Really dont wanna replay this for the 5th time. I know Im whining for a short 4 render scene, but come on man ITS LAUREN! Lauren is above everything else here.

Reactions: BorgiaBou

gentlemanclub

Jul 25, 2020
How often do they release? Does anyone know? They are already at v.6 I wonder if v1.0 means the entire game is complete? I still don't really follow the story line. Seems like this dude just fucking a bunch of women but no real conflict or ending. Not that I am complaining but lol....it doesn't even have that many scenes yet.

hzafery

Aug 5, 2019
lauren pool scene is interrupted and i can't play the last elizabeth scene, please anyone who knows where I may have made a mistake, please tell me

3.80 star(s) 185 Votes